2015 Audi A4 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Great looks fun to drive
By Dinesh Taneja

2015 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

my first audi
By Hector

2015 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

today at almost 19000 miles no issues concerns or problems very happy with this investment so far let's hope it stays this way.

First Luxury Sedan--Value Decision
By Steve

2015 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium Plus 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I am a practical individual and conservative to a fault but I also love style. The 2015 Quattro A4 sedan fits me perfectly. The 2015 styling is retro 2009 but has held its own over the intervening six years. After comparing this sedan with the other two primary competitors, the BMW 3 series, and the Mercedes C class, I found the A4 standard features exceeded both. Sure I could pay another four thousand dollars for a sun roof, leather seats and hands-free bluetooth but why when I could get these same features in the standard pkg? The C-class had the best interior but the A4 tipped the scales over the BMW. The ride comfort and road noise were subdued compared to the BMW but not as good as the Mercedes. After comparing the total acquisition cost, I would have paid another eight thousand dollars for the C300 with similar options. I ended up adding Nav and heated seats to the other standard features to my A4. I am very satisfied with my decision and look forward to every drive I take in timeless, efficient luxury. The only regret I have is the car did not come with a smart key or backup camera --with all the other standard features, this is odd since they even came on my previous Camry.