2014 Audi A4 Consumer Review: After a thorough search, this

2014 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T Premium quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

After a thorough search, this is what I found
By darryl144 on

2014 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just purchased a 2014 A4. The driving dynamics are amazing and better than the new BMW's. I have driven performance cars all my life and the handling of this car is sublime. The styling is subtle and elegant. The engine lacks the sonorous qualities of more performance oriented vehicles but given the plebeian power figures the car moves with an alacrity and agility that genuinely impresses; credit the 8 speed Tiptronic transmission. Amenities abound and present themselves when you least expect them. It's like an Armani suit, the closer you look at the details the more beautiful touches you find. The A4 IMHO blends Power Elegance and Beauty like few automobiles ever have. Love this car!!!

I admit to being a dedicated speeder and given all wheel drive, 24+ MPG is pretty darn good. The MMI interface is very cool although the rotation of the bezel is counter intuitive. I want to rotate clockwise to move up the screen. Standard Sound is very clean but not rich or warm. I even like it that the Pirelli P7 tires have an ecofriedly designation.

Hard pressed to find fault, if I were being nit picky I'd say give it a bit more growl under acceleration. But the silent whoosh, is really not bad. But ya gotta change the rotation direction of the MMI bezel.