2014 Audi A4 Consumer Review: New a4 premium plus

2014 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2014 Audi A4

2.0T Premium quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

New a4 premium plus
By ginter2 on

2014 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just traded in my 2011 A5. The difference is dramatic. Bought with every possible upgrade. If you like a hard drive German machine this is it. I tested the A6 and thought I was in a Lexus. I got the black optics pkg with 19" wheels. I love the hard feel. Plenty of power. I put the car in dynamic mode and it reminds me of my 1970 TR6. It's a blast. Ok so it's not as pretty as my A5 but it drives like a sports car. The downside is all the electronics. Way to difficult to master. But if pure driving is what your looking for you found it.
To update my listing. MPG not what I had expected. Only getting about 26.5 . Very disappointed with the summer tire I just had to replace @ 21,000. Car could use some more HP. Otherwise the car still runs and looks great. Debating moving away from Audi when lease is up. This is my 4 Audi in a row. Possibly moving to Lexus as the BMW's are just too small.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By ginter2
on 02/19/14 10:12 AM (PST)

Now that I've had the car for a few months there are a few things that Audi needs to review. We live in the northeast and its been a cold winter. The car takes way too long to warm up. The windshield wipers don't work great when there's ice on the windshield. The motor's they use on the wipers are weak. They can't push even the smallest amount of snow. It feels like there is cold air that comes into the car from around the shifter.. Maybe it built that way to keep the transmission cool . Who knows?