New a4 premium plus
By ginter2 on
2014 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
Just traded in my 2011 A5. The difference is dramatic. Bought with every possible upgrade. If you like a hard drive German machine this is it. I tested the A6 and thought I was in a Lexus. I got the black optics pkg with 19" wheels. I love the hard feel. Plenty of power. I put the car in dynamic mode and it reminds me of my 1970 TR6. It's a blast. Ok so it's not as pretty as my A5 but it drives like a sports car. The downside is all the electronics. Way to difficult to master. But if pure driving is what your looking for you found it.
Favorite Features
Handling , road feel , comfort. Transmission is sweet. Love the wheels , the interior and plenty of power in every gear. Feels really German. These folks are perfectionist. Seats hug you. Always seeking 2000 RPM's so it's not thirsty on gas. Wish it used reg not high test but the turbo needs the octane. This is my 4th Audi and so far it's my favorite.
Suggested Improvements
Tone down the German software guys. Too difficult to understand unless your an IT person.
By ginter2
on 02/19/14 10:12 AM (PST)

Now that I've had the car for a few months there are a few things that Audi needs to review. We live in the northeast and its been a cold winter. The car takes way too long to warm up. The windshield wipers don't work great when there's ice on the windshield. The motor's they use on the wipers are weak. They can't push even the smallest amount of snow. It feels like there is cold air that comes into the car from around the shifter.. Maybe it built that way to keep the transmission cool . Who knows?