2014 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
After a thorough search, this is what I found
By darryl144 on 06/22/14 04:29 AM (PDT)

2014 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just purchased a 2014 A4. The driving dynamics are amazing and better than the new BMW's. I have driven performance cars all my life and the handling of this car is sublime. The styling is subtle and elegant. The engine lacks the sonorous qualities of more performance oriented vehicles but given the plebeian power figures the car moves with an alacrity and agility that genuinely impresses; credit the 8 speed Tiptronic transmission. Amenities abound and present themselves when you least expect them. It's like an Armani suit, the closer you look at the details the more beautiful touches you find. The A4 IMHO blends Power Elegance and Beauty like few automobiles ever have. Love this car!!!

Two for the road
By norwayboy on 06/17/14 13:03 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Within 2 weeks of buying our A4 we took it on a 5000 mile tour to see friends and family. The car handles like a sports car but offers as comfortable and quiet ride as a limo. Despite driving in several Western States with speed limits of either 70 or 75 mph, we managed a 31+ mpg figure and that includes driving over both the Sierra and Rocky Mountains.

New a4 premium plus
By ginter2 on 11/29/13 17:15 PM (PST)

2014 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Just traded in my 2011 A5. The difference is dramatic. Bought with every possible upgrade. If you like a hard drive German machine this is it. I tested the A6 and thought I was in a Lexus. I got the black optics pkg with 19" wheels. I love the hard feel. Plenty of power. I put the car in dynamic mode and it reminds me of my 1970 TR6. It's a blast. Ok so it's not as pretty as my A5 but it drives like a sports car. The downside is all the electronics. Way to difficult to master. But if pure driving is what your looking for you found it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Audi A4 Sedan in VA is:

$158 per month*