Our First Audi
By dale49 on
2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
After buying a 2013 VW Passat TDI in October for myself, it was my wife's turn for a new car. She had her heart set on a BMW 328i...until she got in one. Too small, too confining, truly baffling ergonomics. We then looked at another Passat TDI(too big), a Jetta TDI(too sparse), a Volvo S80(too something), and finally the Audi A4. We were both sold on it right away due to the Quattro and Nav systems. We immediately put 3,000 miles on it in the first week with a trip to Washington State. Handled perfectly on wet, icy and snowy roads, and was a really comfortable ride. No sign at all of the oil burning issue others have had after 3k miles, so hopefully that's a good sign.
Favorite Features
The MMI...the Nav system is a thing of beauty, way better than my Passat's. The 8 speed is seamless, and a blast in Sport mode. The LEDs are amazing to look at, and really enhance the overall apperance of an already great looking car.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I miss between the Passat and the A4 is a place to store my sunglasses where they are easily accessible. Other than that, it's a great car. A bit more expensive than we were planning on, but you get your money's worth.