2013 Audi A4 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A good choice for its

2013 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

A good choice for its class
By ziglveitshtook on

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I just upgraded from my 2010 A4 to the 2013. The 8-speed automatic provides smoother acceleration and better mileage (averaging over 25mpg in mixed driving). They fixed some of the annoying bugs in the "Infotainment" system. However I was disappointed to see the folding rear seats move to the premium plus package. The new brown interior is ill-conceived. Should have been a lighter saddle-brown as offered in the BMW. Overall, it's a good value for the class, and works better for me than the 3-series.

Favorite Features

Fuel-efficient and peppy 4 cylinder turbo engine. Comfortable interior size. Good build quality. Delivered stereo sounds decent. Nicely equipped without having to option up. Nice looking car.

Suggested Improvements

Disappointed to see the folding rear seats leave the premium trim for the premium plus. The flexibility was a big advantage. Brown interior needs to be reconsidered (lighten the shade). Although improved, the electronic interface is still a bit buggy.