2013 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
My engine is gone!!! fabric defect very Sad
By spockweb on 07/30/14 18:48 PM (PDT)

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have an Audi A4 (VIN: WAUAFAFL9DA143522 / IEN913) bought on April 25, 2013. Recently, I took the car to the service area due to the fact that it was vibrating vigorously while driving. The diagnosis was that a piston was broken and a whole engine replacement was required. In conversation with my service advisor,he informs me that etiology of the damage is related to a factory defect. The car has a current mileage of 21,997 and I have been most responsible with the recommended service schedule, including oil and filter changes. The car has been going through many issues since I bought. I left it in the service area, with the keys, I didn't wanted again!!!

Love it!
By docjay123 on 05/23/13 13:26 PM (PDT)

2013 Audi A4 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I bought an Audi A4 2.0T a month ago and have loved the short time I've owned this car. I switched from a BMW 325. My wife has previously had an Audi Q7 and currently drives the Infiniti QX56. I think this car has the best styling both inside and out compared to any car in its class. It is fun to drive and nimble although I must admit that my 3 series gets a little bit of an edge in the driving department (that's what bimmers are known for). But overall, in my opinion, the audi a4 is a more complete car than the 3 series if you take everything into account. I have 1500 miles on the car and am averaging between 29 and 30 mpg based on mostly highway driving.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Audi A4 in VA is:

$164 per month*