2012 Audi A4 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Transmission problem on new car

2012 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T Avant Premium quattro Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

Transmission problem on new car
By rybalko on

2012 Audi A4 2.0T Avant Premium quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Car just has 400 miles on it, and first time I found the problem with the trasmission when stuck in traffic. I feel a strong bump when remove a foot from brake and push a gaz pedal. I took it to a local Audi dealer in Norwell. They said that this is a characteristic of a new 2012 A4 transmission and that this is how this new transmission was design, which sounds like BS. Supposed to take it back to Bernardi Audi, where I got it from to see what they can found. Otherwize it runs OK.

Favorite Features

Seat memory, push button to close/remote key to open trunk, iPod interface, good rear observation for a wagan

Suggested Improvements

Europiene style all-weather mats cannot be found. Original $180 mats will not handle snowing conditions
By emlod
on 01/25/12 21:54 PM (PST)

5 stars for everything with these problems. something doesn't seem right here. it sure sounds like bs to me also. shouldn't any audi dealer be able to fix the problem. $180 for mats is rediculous. i trying to find a nice sporty /family car if such a thing exists. I narrow it down onlt to find some unanticipated problem that turns me off.