2012 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Love this car
By gnh917 on 01/14/13 23:10 PM (PST)

2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Handling, ride, comfort, and noise level are all fantastic. I average about 30 mpg and I drive pretty aggressively. Build quality is excellent. I have a manual transmission with sport pkg, heated seats, bi-xenon headlights and the upgraded sound system and paid $35K. The stereo is fantastic too. The only problem I've had was the alignment getting out of whack for some reason, but the dealer corrected it and I haven't had any other maintenance issues to report.

This car burns oil
By eric141 on 08/17/12 11:48 AM (PDT)

2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

"My car has been burning 1 quart of oil every 2500 miles. The dealer "fixed" it, but it still burns 1 quart every 3000 miles. Both the dealer and Audi told me that 1 quart every 1200 mile is within specs."

So far, so good.
By saw5343 on 02/10/12 07:38 AM (PST)

2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I decided to take a chance on a German vehicle with reservations about reliability. I've put 4k miles on the car so far with no issues. Very happy with all aspects of the car. Handles well, gets good mileage (right at 25 overall) and is very comfortable. I have the sport package and was concerned that the ride might be punishing, however it is just firm and still very comfortable. The dealer experience has been excellent. I've had no issues with it burning excessive oil as some others have had. Hopefully the positive trend will continue.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Audi A4 in VA is:

$181 per month*