2011 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Spectacular Beauty

2011 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T Premium quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Spectacular Beauty
By cottonmouthbev on

2011 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just picked up my 2011 A4 Manual Quattro and I cannot stop ogling at this car. In fact, I'm jealous of people outside the car because they can see how stunningly gorgeous it is. This car simply stands out as the best combination of finesse, power and style. I'm not sure if car designs can improve much on this overall shape because after a certain point, aesthetic appeal gets lost in radical designs. I have the premium package which does not sport the LED lights but without them, the headlights are leaner and more aggressive looking and it's intense. As for the interior, it's plush and solid while having being supremely user friendly after a quick run over of the controls.

The driving factor is incredible. This car makes me commute the long way to work and makes me drive and do things I'd normally be too lazy to do because it's THAT fun to drive. The manual tranny torque is smooth and exhilarating and makes you want to do 0-60 over and over again. The ride is perfectly balanced between firm and smooth - take a taut BMW ride and mesh it with the Benz refined smoothness and this is what the A4 feels like. This car is a head turner and the performance keeps up with every stylistic edge it carries on the street.

Imrovements? What, perhaps making the tail-lights as cool as it's single older bro the A5? What else?