2010 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Smooth Ride, great AWD

2010 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2010 Audi A4

2.0T Premium quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Smooth Ride, great AWD
By Rickallen on

2010 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I traded in my 09 Jetta TDI. It was seriously one of my favorite cars, but now AWD had gotten me stuck more times than I'd like. Without an A4 TDI Quattro option, the 2.0T was the choice. The car is stunningly beautiful. Great lines, great lights, and hugely comfortable interior at least for me and my wife. Would have liked the S4 or at least the B&O sound, but the car is still very nice without them. Only gripes thus far are a vibrating steering column during reverse maneuvers, a lot of brake dust on the 18" wheels, and some funky controls. I love the lights and amenities that this car offers for a relatively low price compared to others in its class.

LED lights all around for great visibility, sport seat with extended thigh support, ipod interface, smooth and quiet ride. MPG have been averaging around 27, but I'm used to squeezing mpg out of a TDI, so my foot is light. Have gotten 32 on freeway runs.

A bit more rear seat knee room for passengers, TDI (I'll say that 1,000 times), better cup holders, longer lasting stock tires. I'm told to expect 12k out of the Pirelli P6 4 Seasons. Turbo doesn't seem to kick in until north of 4000 rpm where the diesel gave you a kick in the pants at 1700.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review