Premium Plus w/MMI
By Tony K. on
2010 Audi A4 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
I purchased a 2010 A4, Premium Plus with FrontTrak after testing driving many cars including BMW 328i, Mercedes C300, Lexus I250, Infiniti G37 and Lincoln MKz. All cars I test drove were very good but the Audi A4 was the best in my opinion. Audi A4 was the perfect blend of a beautiful exterior, high quality sports sedan with peppy engine performance with exceptional handing and a large, well appointed interior cabin with leg room. The last part was very important to me. I am 6’2” tall so I did not want to feel cramped inside the car. The A4 has more room than a BMW 328/MB 300/Lexus I250. The A4 is also a very good looking car. I receive many complements on its exterior and interior looks.
Favorite Features
Exterior design including the Xenon headlights and LED running lights are very striking. I am getting around 32 MPG yet the engine acceleration is very good. Multitronic transmission is smooth. The MMI is a easy interface to my I-POD. The interior with leather is beautiful. Leg room is very good.
Suggested Improvements
I waited 8 months of driving before submitting this review. The only reason I gave a 9 on the interior design is that I wished Audi offered cooling seats. Outside of that I cannot offer an improvement to this great car.