2010 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Nice luxury vehicle for the pr

2010 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T Premium Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic)

Nice luxury vehicle for the price, but...
By Casey on

2010 Audi A4 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

It could have been better. Lack of Auto dimming mirrors and memory seats on non Quatrro model is a joke. To get those two features, you need to go with a Quattro for an extra $2K (for automatic) and another $9K for Prestige option. Steering wheel can be little more stiffer. It is too light that I constantly have to make adjustments while driving. When I'm on freeway, I go zig-zag. My girlfriend actually got motion sick due to it. I have an Infiniti which has a real stiff steering wheel, so it'll probably take a while to get used to it. Audi's Multi Media Interface(MMI) is not very easy to use. It is located in the center console, so you need to look down while driving to change something.

Favorite Features

LED is probably one of the most popular features and yes it does look good. It draws a lot of attentions. The car is a lot more spacious than the previous models. It's comfortable even in the back seats. Wide opening trunk with a remote is a plus. Free Navigation update

Suggested Improvements

Stiffer Steering Wheel. More driver friendly cockpit controls. Little more torque. Standard Auto dimming mirrors, memory seats and a smart key system. Better Backup Camera.