2010 Audi A4 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Fantastic

2010 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T Premium quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Fantastic
By Lee on

2010 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My third Audi A4 and my favorite so far. The Turbo 2.0 FSI is strong and turbo lag is almost non-existent. Watch it on the highway as it creeps up to 80 MPH quickly and it doesn't feel like you are anywhere near that speed. The Premium Plus package has some really nice features and the MMI is very easy to use. Voice command feature with the NAV is awesome! No problems at all with the vehicle after 9000 miles. Amazing highway fuel economy!! 200 mile highway trip yielded 38 MPG at 70 MPH on a Quattro! Not hard to get high 20's in stop and go traffic.

Favorite Features

MMI, voice NAV, iPod connection, bluetooth handsfree, display controls, fit and finish is great (first time I didn't get the black leather interior), sunroof controls are much better now as well. Rear view camera is useful.

Suggested Improvements

iPod connector outside the glove box. Do I need a speedo that hits 60 in the first 45 degrees of travel? (Thanks for the digital option though) More comfortable front seats might be nice on long trips.