2010 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Hands Down Winner
By Audi4Me on 11/24/09 19:36 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Lease was ending on a 2007 A4, and looked at the BMW 328, Mercedes 350C, and G37 as well as the 2010 A4; This car had the best balance of performance / luxury relative to price of anything I looked at (I have the Premium Plus and Sport Package). Don't be put off by the 4 cyl turbo - driven in "S" mode the car has as much, if not more, acceleration as the others and is a blast to drive. I'm looking forward to three great years with this one!

Love this thing
By coaudi2 on 11/06/09 12:43 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've owned this car for a few weeks now and am pleasantly surprised. I sold a '07 Lexus IS250 to get my new A4 and was hesitant about the price upgrade to the premium plus package, but it has been well worth the money. The 2010 Audi A4 is hands down the best car I've ever owned. The ride is exceptionally smooth and the pick-up is outstanding. I get constant compliments on my A4 (mostly from the LED running lights) and I continually catch other drivers staring as I drive by. Although it feels much bigger than previous A4 models, the car handles with ease, gets great gas mileage, and is fun to drive. I shopped MB, BMW, and Infiniti and this was definitely the right choice.

Great Car & Dealer, but Audi Corporate?
By boas13 on 10/25/09 06:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The car looks and drives great. Handles as well as my former BMW 325xi and has exceeded my expectations. Only issue, minor, is defective mode switch on steering wheel but there are none in the country with ETA unknown. Availability of parts is the only concern I have at this point.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A4 Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*