2010 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Disappointed
By jim373 on 03/02/10 07:27 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought a new 2010 A4 with A/T. Found the steering too light and steering doe not return to neutral after a turn at normal speed. This requires more attention and correction from driver; making the car unpleasant if not unsafe to drive. Acceleration is acceptable, but fuel economy is bad. For 70% highway and 30% light local driving, I averaged only 21MPG. That's what I get for my 05 V6 Accord. Also find the controls unfriendly and complicated to use.

My Baby
By Kaje on 02/17/10 17:21 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car has exceeded all of my expectations. I purchased it in the fall of 2008. The gas mileage is unreal: occasionally I will get 37 mpg on the highway (10 mpg better than EPA projected). I am 6 foot 6 inches and it feels like this car is tailored for me. My father fits at 6 foot 11 inches and he it works for him as well. The LEDs are a must, as I have gotten an innumerable amount of glances and BMW 3 series' wanting to race because of them. The Audi A4 is just as capable if not more so than the other cars with which it competes. The grip is unreal. And while other cars are sliding around on the ice, it drives just like it would on asphalt. This car is a dream.

A well put together Machine
By Dan on 02/14/10 08:12 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Have had my new A4 for about 5 months and it is the best car I've ever owned. I attended one of those Audi Driving experiences where they let you drive a Lexus, Mercedes and BMW, as well as the A4 and while the A4 wasn't superior in every category, it was the all around winner (atleast for me) Interior design is sleek and quality, exterior styling turns heads when I drive by. Fuel efficiency is off the charts, 24mpg city, and 33 highway, although I have taken a couple long highway trips and gotten 34-35mpg. I will admit, Audi's past quality issues made me think twice about buying. I hope reviews of this model were correct.

steering problem
By jimbo on 02/03/10 10:23 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After a turn, the steering wheel does not return to "straight" properly (too slow) which makes driving a bit nerve racking and seemed unsafe.

Changing continents
By barryxe on 01/23/10 20:40 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Previously owned 2 Lexus GS models-the first was a rocketship, and the second a more desirable sedate sporting sedan. The Audi is a lesser car but a more fun and responsive car to drive and the 4 cylinder turbo is comparable to the 1st big engined Lexus I had-- much more road responsive. I have the MMI-Navigation package and it is so-so. Too many buttons, too many steps to do the basics. Favorite stations--push radio, push presets, turn the MMI dial to your stations-- what ever happened to the push button. Navigation--difficult, the Germans should look at touch screen. Two cup holders, but one is too small to fit anything. Seats need a lot of tweaking to get the right fit.

Best of the best
By JSK on 01/22/10 19:33 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Premium Plus 2.0T Quattro 6 sp manual- Love at first drive-or maybe even before that! I switched from a Subaru Outback 2.5XT which I loved, but this takes all prizes hands down. My requirements- AWD, safe, solid & responsive handling. Shopped Sub, MB,BMW,Inf- Results: Best value. no contest. Incredible performance in sun, rain and snow, the manual shifts with control and grace. Exceptional braking and handling, seats have tireless support and comfort without confining. Comfortable for a family of four, but styled for a single executive. love the B&O upgrade- highly recommended! I wish everyone could own one...the world would be a happier, safer place! Drive it, you'll understand.

Das Ist Audi
By Audi on 01/21/10 19:14 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The A4 quattro drives like it is on rails. The car reacts well and the road can be pleasingly felt. The A4 is appropriate to take business clients and passengers due to the large size and interior.

Exceptional vehicle!
By Phil on 01/08/10 04:16 AM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Due to inclimate weather in my area this year, it was perfect timing for owning this vehicle. The initial quality of this car is impressive. Clean, well thought out, and overall pleasing on the eyes. Everything you touch within the car feels great. I went with the manual option and since the car is so fun to drive, I don’t believe I’m getting the ratings suggested. I’m sure if I wasn’t to drive so aggressively, my MPG ratings would improve. The new A4 is larger, stronger, better looking, better MPG - than the BMW 3-series or C-class. I haven’t owned it long enough to speak in regards to its reliability. Regardless, I think I made the right choice...

Like it better every day
By redherring1 on 01/04/10 12:40 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Replaced my trusty '04 Acura TL, ended up with a Premium Plus A4. Wanted a sporty AWD sedan, and there aren't many--cross shopped the G37X Infiniti and Cadillac CTS, but the Audi is so solid, well-executed and efficient (both size and performance) that even with higher overall performance the others didn't compare. I've never been in a car that feels more connected to the road in the dry, and in the wet or snow the thing tracks like a billy goat--on snow packed roads I've had a hard time getting it to break loose, even intentionally. If the long-term reliability is there, this car is an absolute winner.

Hands Down Winner
By Audi4Me on 11/24/09 19:36 PM (PST)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Lease was ending on a 2007 A4, and looked at the BMW 328, Mercedes 350C, and G37 as well as the 2010 A4; This car had the best balance of performance / luxury relative to price of anything I looked at (I have the Premium Plus and Sport Package). Don't be put off by the 4 cyl turbo - driven in "S" mode the car has as much, if not more, acceleration as the others and is a blast to drive. I'm looking forward to three great years with this one!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A4 Sedan in NJ is:

$248 per month*