2010 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
What can be better?
By Hmoeti on 06/05/10 05:38 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

A4 2010 2.0 premium plus/sport package/Nav. This car got it all: Luxury, Style, Power, Technology and Fuel Efficiency. Love the turbo engine. Sport tuned make a big difference. Almost got a BMW 335i. NO regrets. Saved $12K and have everything I wished for. Fuel efficiency with such a performance is a big plus! Dealership much more flexible than BMW.

Premium Plus w/ Nav / MMI and 18" wheels
By JR on 05/30/10 04:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Initial observations is that this vehicle is built with the highest quality standards and materials. I understand some complaints about the steering wheel not returning to center when coming out of a turn. This simply takes some getting use to. MPG on the first tank of gas has been 32 MPG combined (in spite of the suggested 27 MPG Hwy). Lots of buttons and gadgets gives the feeling that you are truly sitting in the cockpit of an airplane. This was another complaint of Edmunds but I see this as a awesome feature. Performance is outstanding. Lots of heads are turning when I drive by. Build quality is a cut above my Infiniti FX35, but enjoy both vehicles. Handling is outstanding!

First Audi
By Waits211 on 05/17/10 08:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I thought I was going to get the new maxima but on a whim I stopped by audi. Also looked at the 328xi, TL, G37x and TSX. The BMW was great but over 100/month more. Loved the old TL but the new one felt way too large. Drove the TSX with the 4 cylinder too slow. Like the 6 but it was a $5k option, nearly 40k in total. As soon as I drove the A4 quatro I was hooked. The interior is so far superior to the other vehicles. The new maxima moves but it still feels really cheap. I liked th G but it was over $75/month more. The 6 speed manual is fantastic. Easy to use, short throws. Can't wait to try the quattro in winter.

Unreliable but good looking
By Adi Charlotte NC on 05/14/10 08:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

If you want a candy for an eye, this is a car for you. If you want a reliable vehicle, DO NOT buy Audi with 2.0T engine! To most people, adding oil every 1000 miles is a hassle but Audi will tell you it's "normal". Google "A4 oil consumption problem" for more details on this issue.

Audi A4 Premium Plus
By Carreview on 04/20/10 15:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I drove the Mercedes c-300, BMW 328i, and the Lexus is250 prior to making my choice. The ride was the most comfortable in the Audi A-4. It also has great handling that matches in comparison to the other models. This turbo is makes it more zippy than the v6's in the comparison models. Drive this car before you choose one of the others.

One Sweet Ride
By orange2004 on 04/15/10 15:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

So this is my first "luxury" car... 30 hours ago, I replaced my 2003 V6 Passat, that I dearly loved back in the day, with this new machine. I have to say, I didn't fully realize what I was missing. First, the quality of the interior is outstanding. Second, the handling is truly awesome. This car wants to hug the inside of a sharp corner and is a joy to accelerate all the way through! No body roll, no rear end jumping out, sheer bliss. Last, I love the technology, voice commands work well - lots of control over just about everything. B&O audio is outstanding. Didn't even consider a BMW - no Beemer Nation for me! OPTIONS: premium plus, 18" sports package, navigation, b&o audio

This is a FUN Car
By Riplip on 04/06/10 20:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

First of all, before I purchased the A4, I looked at the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes c class, Infinity and even Cadillac CTS. I believe this is a typical sampling in this space. I picked the A4 for the roomy interior (at least for a small sedan), torque and interior design. It may not have the fastest top speed/acceleration in its class, believe me, with the torque, it's good enough. Love the interior and sound system. It's a fun car to drive.

The Best Entry-Level Luxury Sedan
By Mark on 04/02/10 13:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned four Audis and a number of other European cars and this one is the pinnacle so far. The build quality and choice of materials (inside and out)are segment leaders. The engine has unbelievable torque given its size and the ride is very compliant with minimal body movement. The steering is also sublime - it seems to know where you want the car to be pointed. This generation of A4 finally has real rear- seat space as well.

Pleasantly Surprised
By TD in Tarrytown on 04/02/10 09:52 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Our Audi A4 has exceeded all our expectations. The ride quality is outstanding and the handling in the snow/heavy rains has been phenomenal. Although my wife is the primary driver, I love to drive the car on the weekends. The ride is tight and although the speed sensitive steering takes some getting used to, it was rock solid at highway speeds. This vehicle represents a great value compared to the competition.

Nice luxury vehicle for the price, but...
By Casey on 04/01/10 18:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

It could have been better. Lack of Auto dimming mirrors and memory seats on non Quatrro model is a joke. To get those two features, you need to go with a Quattro for an extra $2K (for automatic) and another $9K for Prestige option. Steering wheel can be little more stiffer. It is too light that I constantly have to make adjustments while driving. When I'm on freeway, I go zig-zag. My girlfriend actually got motion sick due to it. I have an Infiniti which has a real stiff steering wheel, so it'll probably take a while to get used to it. Audi's Multi Media Interface(MMI) is not very easy to use. It is located in the center console, so you need to look down while driving to change something.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A4 Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*