2010 Audi A4 Buy used, It's a better bargain!!!!
By lcmm55 on
2010 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I bought the A4 Prem Plus with Nav and Backup camera USED and certified from local Audi dealer. A 2012 would have been up around $45,000, I picked up the 2010 with 40k for $24,448. The car is absolutly amazing to drive considering I was driving an 04 Suburban daily. There is a huge learning curve with all the gadgets. I can live with that. Performance of the 2.0T is really nice. Took it on the highway around the corner and goes like hell, was doing 100 before I knew it. Then on another day took it to the casino about 75 miles one way, 36MPG at 60MPH on cruze. At these gas prices in CT that is a real pleasure. I was going to buy a new one year old Lacrosse(2011), but this was better.
Favorite Features
You know you bought above your level when you need the manual to turn off the auto wipers. The media player uses SD cards, very cool, even though it has an Ipod cable. Navigation desplays in the turn by turn in the center of the dash along with mpg, miles gone, radio station, SD card song, and much more. Amazing. Very distracting while driving, but thats the price you pay for this stuff. I had to memorize the buttons and after 3 weeks of ownership I am still learning. The displays show all the heater and dial settings so you don't have to look down at the center cockpit as Audi calls it. 6yr or 100,000 warranty for that price was the only way to go. Like new.
Suggested Improvements
None right now, Just waiting for my town's Connecticut property tax bill for this thing. But I wouldn't give it up for anything. Love the car, and I bought for my wife.