2010 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Sharp Car
By Mark on 09/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased the A4 Premium Plus Quattro with the 6spd manual. So Far its been a great car for the two months I've owned it. Has a nice wide stance and pretty roomy compared to earlier models. Love the LED daylight running lights. The LED tail lights are pretty slick also. Descent power for a 4 cylinder. Sound system not bad, controls take a while to get used to. Read on forums that the turbo burns oil, but at 1200mi I'm still good. Can't wait to see how it does on the snow/ice. Interior is very sharp, except for small useless drink holder up front and flimsy drink holder in back. Shouldn't have to use two hands to set a drink down. Minor flaws I guess for an otherwise great car.

Fantastic
By Lee on 08/31/10 09:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My third Audi A4 and my favorite so far. The Turbo 2.0 FSI is strong and turbo lag is almost non-existent. Watch it on the highway as it creeps up to 80 MPH quickly and it doesn't feel like you are anywhere near that speed. The Premium Plus package has some really nice features and the MMI is very easy to use. Voice command feature with the NAV is awesome! No problems at all with the vehicle after 9000 miles. Amazing highway fuel economy!! 200 mile highway trip yielded 38 MPG at 70 MPH on a Quattro! Not hard to get high 20's in stop and go traffic.

Impressed
By drseid on 08/26/10 07:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I intended on buying a BMW 128i, but after taking a test drive and being a bit unimpressed (as well as being unimpressed with the dealer), I decided on the A4 and could not be happier. Other cars I considered were the Mini Cooper S and the Mercedes 300. My previous car was a 2007 Audi A3 which I definitely enjoyed. I thought the A4 would just be a larger version of the A3 and would offer a similar driving experience. I was definitely wrong! In just about every area the A4 is the better car (and this is coming from someone who liked the A3). It drives more surely with the Quattro, is *much* more comfortable, and handles brilliantly. Bottom line is I am glad I went with the A4.

Don't get the CVT
By columbiaguy on 07/15/10 10:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I was given this car as a loaner car while my 06 A4 was being repaired. Even though my older A4 was broken, I still prefer it ten times over this new model. The CVT hesitation is absolutely unbearable! Do not buy the front wheel drive car with the CVT because you will regret it. The new A4 redesign is nice, but I actually think that the old A4 was prettier, and more engaging. This new one just feels similar to a Lexus, with less reliability. You feel disconnected from the road, and in a German car, that is not a good thing since that is the whole reason you buy one.

Great Car!
By jpr on 07/07/10 21:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Did a lot of research and decided on the A4 over 328xi. Fuel economy of the 2.0TSFI, and the 258lbft of torque really put it over the top. Sport suspension w/ quattro is definitely the way to go, great handling but not too firm on rough roads. Steering is firm and relatively good feedback. Sport seats are great with bigger side bolsters. Interior is comfortable, quiet, and fits two car seats in the back. MMI took a bit to get used to, but easy to use once I got used to it. Same with the cruise control, digital display of set speed is a nice touch. Car has been great on several road trips w/ family of 4. Trunk is huge, 2 suitcases + portable crib w/ room to spare.

Very Good, Could be Great
By Mike W. on 07/02/10 20:08 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I enjoy my daily commute more than ever. This is my 9th car and by far the most enjoyable to drive. Build quality and attention to detail is superb. Only complaint is poor thigh and lumbar support.

Hard to Beat
By jmcycle on 07/01/10 17:36 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had this car for about a month and 600 miles. So far, it is awesome- handling, comfort, and power are amazing. I am excited and proud every time I get in it. It has made me re- think the numbers (i.e. horsepower) on paper. I don't understand how something with "only" 211hp can be so fast. I also test drove the BMW 328IX and it didn't feel anywhere near as fast as this car. I also love that I get such good gas mileage out of something with so much power. Safety is unmatched as well-5 stars in every category.

Premium Plus w/MMI
By Tony K. on 06/12/10 19:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I purchased a 2010 A4, Premium Plus with FrontTrak after testing driving many cars including BMW 328i, Mercedes C300, Lexus I250, Infiniti G37 and Lincoln MKz. All cars I test drove were very good but the Audi A4 was the best in my opinion. Audi A4 was the perfect blend of a beautiful exterior, high quality sports sedan with peppy engine performance with exceptional handing and a large, well appointed interior cabin with leg room. The last part was very important to me. I am 62 tall so I did not want to feel cramped inside the car. The A4 has more room than a BMW 328/MB 300/Lexus I250. The A4 is also a very good looking car. I receive many complements on its exterior and interior looks.

Amazing car
By 1st NonJapanese car on 06/11/10 13:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I looked at the usual competitors; Lexus IS, Infiniti G35, BMW 3 series, and even a Nissan Maxima. I didn't like the MMI system when I test drove it, but after one day it was easy and now I love it. The car has a perfect balance of performance and luxury. There's enough space for my bigger friends, but has the design to make people look when I drive by. It's good for someone with a family or a bachelor.

1st Audi
By DP on 06/06/10 18:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I agonized over this decision like I never have before. It came down to the 328i and the A4. Both were within $3 per month after hard negotiating. You cannot beat the BMW for in the way it drives. It was amazing, BUT, there are so many other factors and it seemed like the A4 won every other one. Quattro vs XDrive, the interior was far superior in the Audi (cup holders in the BMW were insulting), the way the Bluetooth and Ipod integrate so seamlessly, the ride comfort, and the list truly goes on and on. Trunk space must be at least 2X in the Audi.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A4 Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*