Used 2010 Audi A4 Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

2010 Audi A4 Wagon

2.0T Avant Premium quattro 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (7 reviews )

Fun factor
By geltc1

2010 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant Premium quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Nicest car I have ever owned. Most fun to drive. Torque, power, handling and stopping power are awesome. Car is pricey (prestige package makes it so) Dealer is a plus. Minor quality initial issues. Drive 4000+ miles in six weeks. Haven't had to add oil per another Audi owner review. Liked my portable Tom Tom better than the pricey Audi nav. B&O sound system is terrific. Did I say how great it handles????

Favorite Features

performance/fuel economy/braking/handling/styling/led daytime running lights

Suggested Improvements

offer auto dimming mirror with compass on base models (had to buy a $9200 prestige package to get it)

Love it
By Van der Venckiytrht

Test drove everything out there. To be honest, not as good as BMW but much better value. Wife has a 335i. Different league of car. But Audi makes an excellent auto and love drive and fit and finish.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth and audi interface. The only 2 options I took and well worth it. Hook up ipod and away I go.

Suggested Improvements

I prefer knobs to buttons on interface.

My 3rd Avant
By Bubbles

Ok I've been sold on these cars for awhile. This is the 3rd one I've leased but its the 1st one I'm thinking about buying. The B&O stereo is excellent, the NAV is way improved, I like the rear camera, and the extra few inches of width/wheelbase, the seats with the sports package are also much better. Yes the suspension is stiff for a family ride but I'm not looking for a minivan with all wheel drive. I want something fun. This is by far the best Avant yet. These cars are a great mixture of fun, practicality, efficiency, safety and overall value.

Favorite Features

I like the completeness of the electronic instruments. Oil, tire pressure very flexible display, NAV and sound setup. Great improvements.

Suggested Improvements

The hugging offered in the S4 seats. The sports package seats are an improvement but I'd like the even sportier seats.

All 10's
By r. sterling

This vehicle is a remarkable example of German engineering and build quality. Engine, transmission and drive train are perfectly matched in this sub mid size platform. Body and interior tolerances are precise. Feature benefits are many leaving this driver with anything left to be desired. One word, impressive!

Favorite Features

Handling, over all drive quality, Safety, exterior and interior appearance.

Suggested Improvements

None at this time

The car of my dreams
By LadyDriver

I bought the car a month ago - and I enjoy it so much I take it for a ride on weekends just for pleasure. The car has a Start button (amazing) with a Advance key and a SideAssist(very useful). This is the car you love more and more with time, something you really need to know to appreciate. Everywhere you go - people would notice you. To drive the car on highways is just a pure pleasure, the car loves the speed. The only downside- it is expensive with options, but it's worth every penny.

Favorite Features

Everything, the car itself.

Suggested Improvements

Could be more powerful engine, mine is 4 cyl 211 hp.