2010 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2.0T Avant Premium quattro 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (7 reviews )
Fun factor
By geltc1 on 05/28/10 11:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant Premium quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Nicest car I have ever owned. Most fun to drive. Torque, power, handling and stopping power are awesome. Car is pricey (prestige package makes it so) Dealer is a plus. Minor quality initial issues. Drive 4000+ miles in six weeks. Haven't had to add oil per another Audi owner review. Liked my portable Tom Tom better than the pricey Audi nav. B&O sound system is terrific. Did I say how great it handles????

Love it
By Van der Venckiytrht on 05/08/10 10:44 AM (PDT)

Test drove everything out there. To be honest, not as good as BMW but much better value. Wife has a 335i. Different league of car. But Audi makes an excellent auto and love drive and fit and finish.

My 3rd Avant
By Bubbles on 03/28/10 15:39 PM (PDT)

Ok I've been sold on these cars for awhile. This is the 3rd one I've leased but its the 1st one I'm thinking about buying. The B&O stereo is excellent, the NAV is way improved, I like the rear camera, and the extra few inches of width/wheelbase, the seats with the sports package are also much better. Yes the suspension is stiff for a family ride but I'm not looking for a minivan with all wheel drive. I want something fun. This is by far the best Avant yet. These cars are a great mixture of fun, practicality, efficiency, safety and overall value.

All 10's
By r. sterling on 02/12/10 19:16 PM (PST)

This vehicle is a remarkable example of German engineering and build quality. Engine, transmission and drive train are perfectly matched in this sub mid size platform. Body and interior tolerances are precise. Feature benefits are many leaving this driver with anything left to be desired. One word, impressive!

The car of my dreams
By LadyDriver on 01/30/10 16:24 PM (PST)

I bought the car a month ago - and I enjoy it so much I take it for a ride on weekends just for pleasure. The car has a Start button (amazing) with a Advance key and a SideAssist(very useful). This is the car you love more and more with time, something you really need to know to appreciate. Everywhere you go - people would notice you. To drive the car on highways is just a pure pleasure, the car loves the speed. The only downside- it is expensive with options, but it's worth every penny.

Family wagon = class, fun & style
By Art Walaszek on 11/15/09 20:01 PM (PST)

I have only had the 2010 Audi A4 Avant for a month, but it has absolutely bedazzled me. In replacing my trusty Honda Civic, I had the following criteria: (1) AWD to get through Wisconsin winters; (2) roomy enough to accommodate a family of four, but no SUV's or minivans; (3) an attractive and fun-to-drive car. The A4 Avant easily fits the bill. I can't wait to get into the car each morning - but because my commute is only 10 minutes each way, I take the car for a spin each weekend, cruising over the beautiful rolling hills of Wisconsin. My only gripe is with fuel economy. I drive mostly in the city, and I have not been able to achieve 21 mpg unless I mix in some highway driving.

First, trepidation. Now, I'm sold.
By The Gardener on 09/09/09 16:15 PM (PDT)

It was never my original intention to own an Audi and I signed on the dotted line with some trepidation. 4 months and 4000 miles later, I am sold! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it's the A4 Avant's looks that got me hooked in the first place. Our recent 2500 mile round trip down the I5 to California confirmed the comfort of the seats, the agility of the car, it's handling and the surprising acceleration. It's still hard to believe that a 4 cylinder 2.0 liter engine lies under the hood. The Ipod audio interface is the best I have come across and the upgraded Bang and Olufsen system was a blast on such a long trip. The fuel economy was surprising good for an all wheel drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi A4 Wagon in VA is:

$136 per month*