Used 2010 Audi A4 Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2.0T Avant Premium quattro 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )

Audi A4 Wagon, great car but is an oilaholic!
By David TW

2010 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant Premium quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love my 2010 Audi A4 Avant, its the third Audi I've owned but it slurps down oil at an average rate of a Qt every 670 miles. My previous cars which included two Audis (a 2004 S4 Avant and an 2007 AllRoad V8 never needed the hood opening between services. That is true for the four BMW's (three 7 series and a 535 xi wagon). Its just not right. My dealer Audi of Fairfield County tells me the consumption is within range but we all know that's a sham. Audi agreed to settle a lawsuit last year where they agreed to replace the crankcase pressure regulating valve. front crankshaft seal and front crankshaft bolt, they will also update the engine control module control software to match the new parts, all free of charge. I intend to take this up with them next week. I really love this car and hope this can be resolved or it will be time to move on. I will keep you posted

Fun factor
By geltc1

Nicest car I have ever owned. Most fun to drive. Torque, power, handling and stopping power are awesome. Car is pricey (prestige package makes it so) Dealer is a plus. Minor quality initial issues. Drive 4000+ miles in six weeks. Haven't had to add oil per another Audi owner review. Liked my portable Tom Tom better than the pricey Audi nav. B&O sound system is terrific. Did I say how great it handles????

performance/fuel economy/braking/handling/styling/led daytime running lights

offer auto dimming mirror with compass on base models (had to buy a $9200 prestige package to get it)

Love it
By Van der Venckiytrht

Test drove everything out there. To be honest, not as good as BMW but much better value. Wife has a 335i. Different league of car. But Audi makes an excellent auto and love drive and fit and finish.

Bluetooth and audi interface. The only 2 options I took and well worth it. Hook up ipod and away I go.

I prefer knobs to buttons on interface.

My 3rd Avant
By Bubbles

Ok I've been sold on these cars for awhile. This is the 3rd one I've leased but its the 1st one I'm thinking about buying. The B&O stereo is excellent, the NAV is way improved, I like the rear camera, and the extra few inches of width/wheelbase, the seats with the sports package are also much better. Yes the suspension is stiff for a family ride but I'm not looking for a minivan with all wheel drive. I want something fun. This is by far the best Avant yet. These cars are a great mixture of fun, practicality, efficiency, safety and overall value.

I like the completeness of the electronic instruments. Oil, tire pressure very flexible display, NAV and sound setup. Great improvements.

The hugging offered in the S4 seats. The sports package seats are an improvement but I'd like the even sportier seats.

All 10's
By r. sterling

This vehicle is a remarkable example of German engineering and build quality. Engine, transmission and drive train are perfectly matched in this sub mid size platform. Body and interior tolerances are precise. Feature benefits are many leaving this driver with anything left to be desired. One word, impressive!

Handling, over all drive quality, Safety, exterior and interior appearance.

None at this time