Worst car Ever!!
By holms on
2009 Audi A4 2.0T Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
Owning an Audi has been the worst experience ever!! Have owned it for 2.75 years now. Leased it after coming from a BMW I loved the free maintenance but this was an extra $800 for the Audi care package. I was able to negotiate it into the lease for no cost, so glad. My wife and I thought we got a great deal cuz we got all the bells and whistles for the same cost of a BMW base model. Well I hate driving this car and am so happy to give it back in 3 months. Audi service department sucks!!! You are nobody when you walk in. As soon as they see that I have Audi Care they start treating you better but they dont listen to you and dont call you when your car is done.
Favorite Features
Not Favorite Features They lied to my Wife and I saying there is no problem with the oil consumption. They later said it was a known problem but since I was leasing that I should just let it go. Every month to oil light comes on beeping eveytime you start the car. So that means i have been into the service department over 35 times in 2.75 yrs. Stupid! Transmission breaks and accelerator all suck!! Car takes about 2 seconds to realize that you took your foot off the break and you are already pressing on the gas. Then it lurches forward like you just dropped the clutch (remember its an Auto). So over time you get used to letting off and slowly pressing the gas, meanwhile tons of people honk
Suggested Improvements
at you thinking your not going. Also the break Rotors wear out after 20k miles. And not included in the Audi Care. $1800 latter for just front breaks. I have never heard of that! SO yea I hate this car and would never recommend this car. All of them should be burned to save everyone else from owning one.
By bsmatx
on 07/09/12 12:09 PM (PDT)

I don't have the same problem, but when I step on the accelerator in what I would call a normal manner (having driven 35 years...), the car surges, the tires grab and screech and I take off like a bat out of h**ll...like a rocket. An Audi tech told me over the weekend that you can reprogram the CVT software. I'm going to try that since I have a CPO; otherwise, I feel the car can be unsafe in stop-and-go traffic.

By 8audiscounting
on 02/09/14 18:03 PM (PST)

Am looking to buy a CPO A4. Difficult to trust the reviews when the reviewer can't spell. You can barely follow the reviewer's train of thought. I can't imagine them even being able to read the owners manual much less keep up with the required maintenance.