Awesome after 24000 miles
By zoolander1 on
2009 Audi A4 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This is an update from my original review. I've had my A4 for a 16 months and 24k miles now and I think it's only fair to review it past the 'new car feeling'. Still handles like a champion. Have had ZERO issues with the car. Haven't had any unscheduled dealer visits. I would definitely recommend the car to someone looking for a 3 series alternative. The A4 is way more affordable and offers the same level of confort at a higher value. The car needs to be serviced at 5k, 15k and 25k. I added 1 qt of oil at 21500 miles which I consider normal given the interval within services.
Favorite Features
LED lights. Overall dimensions of the vehicle. Subtle luxury and understated refinement, like old school germans intended it to be. Gas mileage is awesome, unreal: 30 mpg on the highway! I loved the car at first sight and the love keeps growing. Like I said in my original review, I traded in an IS350 and I think this car offers much more for the money. I don't keep my cars past manufacturer's warranty and this one won't be the excemption. From reading other reviews, I feel hesitant to drive this one past 50k miles although I've had a pleasant experience.
Suggested Improvements
Dealership service is not anywhere close to that of Lexus so I'm glad I'm not there often. Price of the scheduled 15k mile service is over $300 for a glorified oil change. Come on Audi! After over a year, I can still say that the MMI is a puzzle! I know how to use it, but is definitely not user friendly. Passengers always try to mess with it and give up. Same thing with the sunroof dial.