2009 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Fantastic Car!

2009 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T quattro Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Fantastic Car!
By SBC on

2009 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have the Audi for six months now. I have grown to enjoy it more the longer I've driven it. It is comfortable, zippy (especially in manual mode), quiet (even with the top down with the wind screen installed), and a blast to drive! This has become my favorite car I've owned/leased, slightly nudging out the Honda S2000. The S2000 was much more fun to drive, but the added convenience of a full sized trunk, and back seat in the Audi, plus the fun to drive factor, have it beat. I recommend this vehicle (or its replacement the A5, which I can't wait to get!) without reservation. There are great deals on any A4's left in stock, since this is the last year. Go get one and start having fun!

cloth drop top (thank you for not going retractable hard top, Audi), full size usable trunk (even when top is down), auto/manual trans, wind screen

A touch and release button for top up/down operation, and relocate the top up/down button from under the center console...it's inconvenient to hold the button through the entire up/down cycle, and especially difficult in its present awkward location.