Much better than BMW, Infinity, Acura
By gfitzgerald on
2009 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
My trade was a 2006 A3 sport that I had for 2.5 years. I liked it so much I wanted to see what else Audi had that was just a little bit larger, more comfortable yet just as much fun to drive. The A4 Avant Sport was it. Options I got: Premium Plus, Sport, Navigation, Rear Side Airbags. This car is unbelievable. The BMW 325xi wagon cost $8k more for the same equipment but had a cheaper interior and didn't drive as well. The Infiniti EX had sub-par interior quality although it drove great. However, I'm not going to apologize to my back seat passengers as they trip getting out of the car (small back seat and door opening if I'm buying a $44k car and I would have to do that with the EX).
Favorite Features
Interior quality and ergonomics is the best - hands down. Exterior is subtle yet sporty. The MMI is very intuitive. Sport seats are awesome. The car drives great and is very responsive. Sport suspension gives a firm ride, but still very comfortable and luxurious. Open-sky sunroof is fantastic.
Suggested Improvements
Only one nit to pick with Audi. With so much detail put on their interior, I'm really surprised they put hard plastic on the door by the window switches where I like to rest my knee when cruising.