Better than A5 Cab
By solido on
2009 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have owned a 2009 A4 Cabriolet for about a year now and let me tell you the experience has been great! I wanted a convertible that was TRULY a year round vehicle, and this car definitely fit the bill. I looked at the BMW 3 series, Volvo C70 and Volkswagen Eos prior to purchasing this A4 and I am very happy with my decision. The 3 series is RWD which did not give me a good sense of security when driving in the snow. The others (Volvo and VW) just did not have the aesthetics I was looking for. The A4 cab is just a beautiful car, and handles well in all types of weather conditions. The Audi A5 cab is also a very nice car, but for the price it does not make sense to purchase one.
Favorite Features
The interior, the interior and the interior :) The sports package (paddle shifters, sport seats, 18 inch wheels and sports suspension). The exterior when the top is down is just beautiful.
Suggested Improvements
The ride could be a little rough when faced with bumpy roads. Led headlights and taillights would be nice. The A4 cabriolet is no longer in production, thus my other suggestion is to produce the line once again :)