Glad I bought a 2008
By Schnauzer Ride on
2008 Audi A4 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is my first car in 15 years - live in NYC. I have the manual A4, titanium, iPod, Bluetooth. The car has been a blast to drive - although 4th sounds like it should be 6th! The car moves perfectly and the finish is just as every review indicated - nothing I would change about the interior. I have been averaging about 27mpg the first month - not bad considering Manhattan traffic. I am really glad I bought the 2008 as the 2009 looks far too much like a BMW. As for reviews about it being a bit slow out the gate, I'm not seeing it and am sure it is not worth the MPG trade off to have purchased the larger engine.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth phone, moonroof, classic lines. I think the titanium package really added to the style without going too over the edge. I also like the auto lights on, wipers on, etc. Lastly, the left foot rest is great - perfectly flat and you don't feel the wheel well.
Suggested Improvements
The iPod is the only thing I'm less than thrilled with - it works fine, but manipulating playlists is a real chore and there is no song/artist information provided. It is the one feature that really does not live up to the rest of the car, but it works well enough and is fortunately in the glovebox