Looking forward to the lease to end
By Jon on
2008 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I lease my cars for 3 years for multiple reasons. The most important reason is because I want a dependable car that's not going to break down and is under warranty. I've been towed twice since I got this car new in April of 2008. The first time was when a fuel sensor failed. I was stranded at a stop sign. Audi's roadside assistance was so bad that I had to join AAA to have my car towed. I was told me there was a recall going out on the fuel sensor. With 30m miles on the car the car stopped moving forward or backward at an intersection. I couldn't put the car in any gear other the gear it was in. To Audi's praise Audi's roadside assistance was great. Repair: a bolt had fallen off.
Favorite Features
All wheel drive. The car is great in the snow even without snow tires. Lease favorite feature are the never ending idiot lights.
Suggested Improvements
Need more cubbyholes for storage of little things. Recent prior cars were Honda Accord EX and Saab 900s. Both had much more space for storage of things such as maps, gloves, hats.
By rbdeli61
on 08/23/11 09:34 AM (PDT)

Three years is a very good lease period. On two occasions, I leased cars for 24 month periods and that was just too soon. After two years, the car still smells new and then there's the expensive Title Registration Tax fees with getting a new car again so soon. Audi Leasing