2008 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Go buy a BMW 3 Series

2008 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Go buy a BMW 3 Series
By jbt020 on

2008 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I trade cars about every 2 years and have owned BMW, Acura, Honda, Cadillac, Mazda, Jeep, Volkswagon, Lincoln and I'm sure I'm forgetting some others. This is the worst vehicle I have ever owned. I opted for the sport suspension and it literally feels like you are driving a covered wagon. There is a spot on my way home from work where I literally brace myself for the impact...and it's not a big bump. This is the only car I have owned in my life that I have to buy a quart of oil to add to it in between oil changes. At any given time I would have anywhere from 1 to 3 warning lights on at the same time. I just traded it in last night for an Acura TL and was thrilled to say goodbye!

Favorite Features

I like the exterior styling. I had just switched from a BMW 3 series and the interior felt nicer in the audi.

Suggested Improvements

I had a Volkswagon once in 1999 and Audi is just a glorified Volkswagon. The common problem with both of them is they bombard you with warning lights. I recently had it in the shop and got a 2010 A4 loaner with 3000 miles on it...and it had warning lights on already.