2008 Audi A4 Sedan Consumer Reviews 2

2008 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2008 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Best car I've owned
By Rich on 08/05/09 13:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After driving BMWs,Cadillac, Porsche, Infinity; I test drove the A4 after seeing a 329/month lease in the paper. After my first test drive I was sold. Since buying, I like the car more each day.Audi engineers are brilliant.Car handles like it's on rails,the AWD is incredible, the paddle shifters fun, driving in sport mode is a blast.It's very easy to get the speed governor to engage around 130. After slight turbo lag off the jump(which I improved by putting in a K&N air filter and using 93 octane fuel), once the engine has enough air compression, the turbo blasts the car forward. Interior compenents are all high quality.Leather seating surfaces are top notch. Wife also likes it a lot!

Very happy
By beachneeded on 05/09/09 12:29 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased this as a cert pre owned for a great price. Had only 10000 miles on it and jumped on it. Very enjoyable to drive and love the comfort of the seats. Was looking at G35 also but for the money the Audi I thought was a better car.

Fun and Classy
By trlyka on 04/23/09 17:42 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my first Audi. I was driving a 6 cyl. VW Passat before this and had never owned a 4 cyl. car, so I was a little nervous about getting the 2.0T. I am pleasantly surprised with this motor. Although there is a little lag pulling out into traffic now and then, I can't complain. Fit and finish are superb and I love the way it looks. I leased in July 2008, so I can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer.

Going Strong
By texascoaster on 03/12/09 19:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I leased this A4 last May and it continues to get better. This is my first Audi and it will not be my last. I have had a great experience with Momentum Audi in Houston and have had no troubles with the vehicle at all. I'm getting amazing gas mileage, up to 26 in city and usually 32/33 on highway.

Especially nice for a small lux sedan
By Steven T. on 02/24/09 11:45 AM (PST)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Purchased w/8000 miles. Went from 2001 Maxima. Car is great. No complaints. Very cozy and quick. So much electronics that I get lost in the car (a good thing). Gas mileage is terrific, about 23 overall. Got 36 on a 400 mile highway trip. Wheels are a little hard to keep clean of brake dust. Never drove a car so perfect.

Great Car
By DG on 01/17/09 15:40 PM (PST)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T Special Ed. quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a great car to drive, highway drive is very good on gas. The car has great pickup going in to traffic. I would buy another the car handles well.

Love It
By taudi08 on 11/10/08 22:49 PM (PST)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car about 5 months ago and it's awesome! The only things I don't like about it are the cup holders under the arm rest and the slight lag out the gate. The lag is random. It's weird, but it depends on the day. The engine is definitely affected by extreme temperatures.

The 3.2 makes the A4 special
By FlightTester on 10/30/08 12:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6M)

We looked high and low to find an A4 equipped with the 3.2 six and the manual gearbox. We decided to factory order one and discovered that production had already halted to make room for the '09 (B8) model. That one wasn't available with the six-speed manual so it looked like the less intersting 328Xi was going to get the nod when the dealer found a car equipped like we wanted (basicly, equipped with everything) in Riverside California. I was going to be there on business, and I arrainged to pick the car up there and my wife (it's her car) drove it back to Tulsa. She and I love the car. From the GPS nav to the smooth shifting six- speed, it's a sedan that puts a smile on your face.

Burns oil
By Morris on 09/06/08 08:44 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My 2008 Audi A4 Quattro burns oil at a rate of 1 quart per 1000 miles. The oil level warning came on at 6000, 10000 and 14000 miles. Each time I had it checked at the dealer where it was purchased and was told each time that no leaks were found and that it was operating normally. They also measured the aforementioned burn off rate according Audi guidelines and informed me that it was "well within Audi specifications and no action is required." These engines are problematic and Audi knows it.

It won me over!
By bob on 06/28/08 14:01 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I started out gunning for a Saturn VUE. But it does not come with a moon roof so I tried on the Audi A4 quatro for size - performance - finish. It does not disappoint. My first reaction to driving it: A little noisy. Initially reminded me of a diesel - albeit a fairly quiet one. The noise level is most noticeable when first accelerating. Once under way the noise level recedes and is forgotten. Finish & performance wins raves. Safety features - brakes - road stability - guages placement underscore diligent design engineering. This car gives you the feeling it was designed by engineers who like driving cars. Cars that envelope you in comfort; safety. Road stability is totally reassuring.