2007 Audi A4 Consumer Review: 2007 A4 Cabriolet Quattro

2007 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T quattro Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

2007 A4 Cabriolet Quattro
By djroch on

2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased this car with 51k miles on the odometer and have been excited it drive it every single day. The unusually warm weather on the East Coast has allowed me to drop the top and enjoy motoring in this fine automobile. While I would never call the A4 Cabriolet a fast car, it is a fantastic cruiser. Step on the accelerator trying to merge into traffic and you will not be disappointed. Keep your foot on the floor and the car will hit triple digits and keep on pulling. The fit and finish are fantastic. When sitting in the car you easily forget that you are in a convertible. The ride noise is minimal (for a convertible) and the headliner looks like it belongs in a hardtop.

Sitting in this car makes you feel like you are in a much more expensive car. The wood trim. The leather seats. There isn't any wasted space or unnecessary button. The seats are extremely comfortable (I am 6'1") and the sitting position is excellent (esp. for a convertible). The cabin noise level with the top down is minimal and with the addition of the windscreen it only gets better.

The leg room in the back is perfect for my children but it is cramped for an adult. Short trips are fine but I wouldn't want to get stuck back there for any length of time. The only clock in the car is on the left side of the dash under the spedometer (only visible to driver) . It drives my passengers crazy.
By joshhead
on 04/29/12 08:58 AM (PDT)

do you mind telling what you paid? there is one near me with the same mileage. thanks!