Greatest Car I've Owned
By stewsir on
2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I've owned my A4 for about 1 year now and couldn't be happier. From the sporty ride, quick acceleration, incredible interior finish/comfort, wonderful Bose stereo, to the fact that I can fit four adults comfortably make this car a winner. I had driven several A4s before and liked the drive. I love it now. When I ride in a different car I miss the feeling of my Audi. Some people criticize the exhaust warble...that's a plus in my book. I have no idea what some people mean referring to seat discomfort. I'm 6'2 and have driven across the US and felt great. Also, just yesterday I averaged 29-31 mpg on the highway at 75 mph. not too shabby.
Favorite Features
Sound and weather insulated top (for winter..just like hard-top inside). mid-high speed acceleration. Bose stereo sound turned up is awesome with subwoofer. interior Audi finish is GREAT. back seat room. Audi certified. dealer really does treat you nicely. Much different/better than what I'm used to.
Suggested Improvements
Wings?
By sheltonsheltie
on 09/09/11 17:13 PM (PDT)

Thank you for your review - I've been reading so many negative reviews that I am starting to look at other convertibles. I hate car searching!