2007 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Just an exceptional joy to dri

2007 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T quattro Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Just an exceptional joy to drive
By BY on

2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had this car for 4 months and every day I seem to find a new reason to like it better than the day before. It is a beautifully refined vehicle and the interior along with the convertible top is a marvel. The engine is smooth although maybe a little noisy and the 6-speed auto transmission is very refined. I wish the gas mileage were a little better, but that is the compromise to have Quattro, I guess. I have pretty much every available option and I think this is the reason the car is such a marvel... nothing to do but drive and enjoy.

The Nav and comfort features are exceptional. Basically, insert the key and everything is automatic. I didn't think this would be so impressive until I got an A4 sedan as a loaner during normal 5000 mile service. Same engine and drive but a different driving experience. Bluetooth is also great.

Leather seats should be all leather and better quality. Bottom cushion shows wrinkles. Its a bit of a reach to get the shoulder belt, but I can't think of a better alternative that doesn't restrict back seat access.