2007 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Oil Consumption issues resolve

2007 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic)

Oil Consumption issues resolved
By carissa on

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is for all consumers having Oil Consumption issues. I purchased my 07 A4 used with 54,500 miles on it. Right away I noticed the oil consumption problem. I tracked the consumption for about 10,000 miles and made sure the dealership knew the mileage everytime I had to put another qt in. The light was coming on down to just less than a 1000 miles to add a qt. I paid the out of pocket expense and the test came back that there was an issue. Audi Corp covered 85% of the repair and the dealership I purchased from, Elk Grove Audi, covered the remaining balance. Audi replaced the Piston rings. I now have close to 8000 miles since replacement and holding strong. Added 1 qt at 5000 mi.

Favorite Features

For its class, the seats are more comfortable than BMW 3 series and C Class. Love the sporty body styling.

Suggested Improvements

Audi needs to recall for the Oil Consumption Problems. Would be nice if others had a Dealership like Elk Grove Audi to take responsibly and just fix the problems instead of turning Audi owners away like they don't know anything about the car. They forget, we drive these vehicles everyday, they don't.