2007 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Great car for enthusiasts only

2007 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Great car for enthusiasts only
By b_dirty on

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car knowing that maintenance might be an issue, and that it would need a lot of care. Luckily, I didn't buy it because it was known for reliability or even performance. I bought it because I love Audi, and I've never regretted it. This car has the potential to become an amazing vehicle with some tweaks and some serious attention. If you want a car that you can drive and never have to think about then DON'T buy this car. This car needs to be loved. If it is worry free driving you're after, then buy a Hyundai, Nissan, or Honda. This is for people who love tuning, and love cars.

Favorite Features

Handling is excellent, and the exterior styling will turn heads anywhere. The quality is fantastic for the most part.

Suggested Improvements

Yes, this car does burn oil, but as long as you change it every 5K miles or so it will be fine. If the oil light comes on, don't freak out. Just put an extra quart in until you can get the oil changed. The diverter valve WILL go bad. It is just a matter of time. No worries though, cause it is an easy fix. Change the cam follower every 50K miles or so because if worn, it can cause major damage to your engine. I would also suggest a turbo tune from an aftermarket company to mitigate the lack of power. If you really want a boost then install a downpipe to free up some hidden power.