2007 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Awesome Car

2007 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2007 Audi A4

2.0T quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Awesome Car
By Kryzak on

2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Just got the car, so this is my initial reaction review. After I drive it a year or so I'll put in another review. But right now I LOVE this car. The handling is great, the steering wheel (adaptive steering) is a godsend, the color (deep blue pearl) is beautiful, the acceleration is strong and the engine roar is sexy (too bad I'm still breaking it in, so nothing over 5000 rpm yet), and the safety and interior features are very well designed. I personally liked how the manual drove on this car than the 2006 325xi, and the Quattro system is much better. I think this car is a keeper!

Steering wheel, color, handling, engine power (200 hp feels like a lot!), smooth clutch, safety features, large cargo space (for this size car), beautiful interior full size spare, Quattro AWD system.

Nothing much. Getting used to the front grille design and the back light design. I'm starting to like it. Manual gear shift sometimes a bit "notchy" in 2nd and 3rd gear, otherwise very smooth transmission and clutch.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review