2007 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Thumbs down on the A 4 3.2 Sedan
By Amy Oroshnik on 07/27/08 22:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 3.2 4dr Sedan (3.1L 6cyl CVT)

I have been real disappointed with the A4 3.2 CVT. I had 3.0 Quattro before and there is no companison. Quattros are what Audi is all about. The CVT transmission is jerky in the 3.2. It is a boring ride. I once tried to accelerate and had a delayed response. It is fast and comfortable but I plan to get rid of it and go back to a Quattro.

Audi 2007 rocks
By phosphateb on 07/13/08 18:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Had my Audi for a year now and very pleased. Car is governed for 135. Rides well and can get 36 mpg at 60 mph. Around town if you go 47 mph it is easy to get 32 mpg.

Wish I looked at Audi earlier
By Mike on 07/01/08 22:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Bought an 07 BMW 328i and got out of it 2 months later. I can't believe how cheap BMW has become and those run flat tires are pure junk. I never drove an Audi until a friend recommended and kept telling me to drive the A4. This thing is solid, tight and drives amazing! The Bose system is nice, but all the speaker and Bose amp are going and being replaced with much higher end speakers and keeping the head unit. Audi is definitely the ultimate driving machine. BMW, I defect!

My Perfect Car
By Phil on 06/01/08 14:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6M)

We have the s-line package with the firmer suspension, 18 inch wheels and upgraded leather. I absolutely love this car. We had a 2003 3.0 litre A4 before and we stuck with Audi (instead of buying a 335 BMW) because they are such a great company to deal with and their engineering is beautiful inside and out. I wasn't sure if I wanted the 6 speed manual until I drove it and loved it. It is awesome fun up in the mountains and the gas mileage is way better than our previous automatic. Also no one beats the Audi interior for the money. It is better than my buddy's brand new $90,000 BMW 650i interior. It is an incredible car for the money.

Great fuel economy and seat comfort
By Patrick on 05/10/08 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought the A4 6500 miles ago. Seats are amazing, you never need to stop on long trips only adjust lumbar on long trips. Fuel ecnomy is excellent but it requires premium as expected with a turbo. AWD combined with winter tires makes this car the best I've driven in extreme winter conditions. Consumer reports rates this a recommeded buy, one of the main reason I purchased it. Traditionally pre-05 audis were not nearly a reliable. My previous car was an acura RSX, a more reliable (I am told) car but not nearly as nice of handling or design. I only hope this car will be as problem free as my Acura was, but I am not counting on it. This is the price paid for nicer handling and design.

Dont Buy an Audi
By Dont Buy on 05/03/08 11:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Several issues with the vehicle 1) Engine Noise - the car sounds like a diesel. Not Quiet it will bother you. Dealer says that is the injectors 2) Brand new Car that burns oil according to Audi corp the engineering tolerances allow for a quart to be burned every 1200 miles - All I can say is WOW. This is a serious problem that will cause engine failure in the Future 3) The HID Lights vibrate. Taken in on several occasions there is an NTSB release on this safety issue. AUdi wont do anything about it till someone dies. 4) Poor Value. Poor Resale Value. 5) TURBO LAG . . . . Turbo Lag. Step on the Gas Pedal and count 2 missisippi. God forbid you need to quickly accela

Sweet!
By RoweAudi on 03/27/08 18:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've been eyeing and dreaming of driving this car for 7 years, you hear me, 7 years! Solid performance, nice handling, luxurious interior, a product of real German engineering. Really does well on turning on sharp curves, it hugs the road. You name it, rain, snow, ice, it's there, 4 seasons in a year! Yeah, it gets bored in the summer.

Good car, but not worth the price
By Kevin on 03/21/08 17:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning a 2007 A4 for just over 1 year, I can firmly say that it is a really nice car, but definitely not worth the sticker price of 37K. I have a couple of issues (car stalls for 2-3 seconds while cruising) that the dealership can't fix. I have a couple of rattles that really shouldn't exist in this caliber vehicle. I got a great lease deal 400 a month / 15k a year / 24 months with nearly nothing down. It is fun to drive. It's fairly fast for the base engine. The mileage is good, but varies alot between city and highway.

Just a super car...
By JF on 01/28/08 16:17 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I recently bought my second Audi. This one is an 2007 A4 that I bought as a CPO with 12G KMS. It has a sport suspension with 17 in. MAGS. It is a great combination of style, comfort and driving performance. The 2.0 FSI has a bit of turbo lag in automatic mode but is way less noticeable than in the 1.8T. Frankly, it is no big deal as it is not very apparent and basically disappears in manual mode. Interior is second to none and the handling is crisp and clean. In the process of contemplating this purchase, I have tried out all the competition and came back to Audi because they put everything into one great package.

Horrible junk
By racefanaz on 12/14/07 19:41 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased a new A4 Quattro. On the way home the ESP light would intermittently stay on, the dynamic headlight warning light came on and stayed on. The cruise control did not work, the next morning I pulled out of the garage and began driving to work, the same thing happened and got worse, the turn signals would not work as well, very poor car, I have immediate glitches, hassles, embarassment (pulled up at starbucks with co-worker in car and had to open the door to get the order) and this is all on the original tank of gas.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.