2007 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
2007 A4 Quattro 2.0-Fantastic
By Gentle Ben on 06/07/09 17:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought a 2007 A4 Quattro 2.0 used with 18K miles in excellent condition. The car performs like no other car I have had. First, handling & ride are excellent. Fuel economy has been 22 MPG on short trips and around 30 on longer trips. The seats (both leather and power) are very comfy and the interior is very well assembled. Only complaint is the short leg room in the rear seats, but since the kids are no longer at home, it will only be used occasionally. (HINT: If you raise the front seat slightly, you can move the seat forward enough to allow more space for rear leg room. There are 2 trip computers,which were hard to use, but after reading the manual it makes sense. (See below.)

Power Window Controls and Other Stuff
By lilicece on 05/19/09 07:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm constantly having to fool with power window controls. So sensitive it either goes all the way down or all the way up hard to get it right where you want it. Arm rest design is poor and blocks access to cup holders and hand break. Eats oil like there is no tomorrow. Performance is great. Nearest dealer 1 hour away which is a drag.

Great car but ...squeaky brakes?
By Suzanne on 04/23/09 10:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Bought my first pre-owned Audi after owning Lexus IS-looking for better mileage. Brakes squeak at low speeds - had them cleaned to remove carbon build- up but week later same problem. Haven't called the dealer back - anyone else have this problem?

Burning Oil
By ashou on 04/01/09 15:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have to take my car in every 1500 to 2000 miles to have oil put in because the car is burning the oil so fast. This is my 3rd Audi and I purchased this one under the assumption it would be like my others, oil change every 10,000 miles, I was wrong. The dealership keeps telling me this is normal and I don't believe them. I've contacted a lawyer because I want my car fixed before it goes out of warranty and find myself needing to replace a $10,000 engine.

Best Car I've Owned
By Mike Ellis on 01/13/09 11:53 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently bought an 07 A4 Quattro after comparing several other brands. The build quality, gas mileage and AWD were a no brainer. The car is quiet, fuel efficient and fast! The turbo four is a great engine.

Solid performer
By Gordon on 01/12/09 16:56 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6M)

It was a toss up between the A4 and BMW 3 series. I went with A4 as the interior is superior (in my opinion). So far, no regrets. Good power, handling and fuel economy. All said, I would buy another Audi without hesitation.

A Comfortable Choice
By Jreal on 01/10/09 16:07 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Driving my A4 is both comfortable and fun. It is especially nice on the freeway when you can slip it into 6th gear and just cruise. It's acceleration from a stop is a little slow, but once you get going, it accelerates quite nicely.

Fantastic Bang for the Buck!
By fkerns on 12/22/08 15:44 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have been driving BMW's for the last 16 years, but just purchased a pre-owned 2007 A4; the tight ride, the excellent gas mileage, and the bang-4-the-buck were the overriding factors influencing my decision. This is my first front-wheel drive car, which has taken a bit to get used to; other than that, I am still satisfied with my decision.

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By g_mon on 12/10/08 13:59 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the complete package. Fun to drive, beautiful interior, great in any weather, zippy. What more do you want in a car this size?

Love this car
By awagner06 on 09/24/08 17:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This A4 is my second Audi (first was a 1997 A4). Audi has definitely stepped up their game. I drive a lot and am currently at 53,000 miles and have not had 1 problem. Consistent 31 MPG even with driving at 80 MPH. Highly recommended!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.