2007 Audi A4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Love the car but...
By Fred on 01/16/08 14:12 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great car for driving around town. Convertable is really fun and in the winter, quattro really gets you through. One issue I have is that on a long trip, the driver's seat becomes very uncomfortable to the point of painful. I have had the pad replaced but it didn't help. I use a towel on the seat for long trips. Additionally, the german car makers need to upgrade their Nav system. Toyota and Acura systems win by a mile!

Couldn't choose better.
By Daga22LasVegas on 12/21/07 11:50 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Wow! this is in one word what I can say about this car. Im the convertible type of woman and I previously had the bmw z4. After switching this car to Audi I don't think I will ever go back to BMWs. I live in Las Vegas so sun is always here and the convertible just makes sense however from now on even if I live in Alaska I still wouldn't mind having the same car. In the z4 i had to "work" on getting the top latched to the car and here I press a button and it does it all for me, and I mean ALL. Overall I love it and recommend it to anybody out there.

Fantastic Ride
By Steve S on 11/11/07 10:26 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Only have 2000 miles in 3 months. Visited the dealer on a whim after checking out Saab and VW Eos. VW dealer had a used A4 on the lot. Big mistake. For about the same money as an Eos , I was able to lease a new A4 with Quattro. I feel the value of this car with all its luxury and fit n finish puts all others to shame in this class. It is a second car, so it doesn't get its fair share of outdoor time. I can't keep my eyes off it. It turns heads on the road as well. The Alpaca Beige is really unique and looks great with the aluminum trim. Didn't get all bells and whistles since inventory was limited. Stereo just ok. Convenience pkg is great as are 18" wheels. Just put the top down and grin!

Great Convertible
By LuxCars925 on 07/30/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I selected the wood trim instead of the aluminum. The car is very fun to drive, and Quattro is amazing. The fact that you can get it nicely equipped at about 46k is pretty nice too. I had the Premium and Convenience Packages, along with the Bose sound system. No MMI or Bluetooth. However, Bluetooth is pointless in a convertible if you have the top down. The wind deflector and heated seats are invaluable and they help you drive the car a lot later into the year. Digital climate control is standard, a nice touch over BMW or Mercedes. The CD player is an in-dash 6 disc. The changer moves to the glovebox if you get MMI. It also plays MP3 discs, which is handy.

Another 3.2L New Engine Failure
By Ow-ee on 05/28/07 19:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 3.2 quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

Couldn't help but notice the earlier review about a new engine failure. I brought my 2007 3.2 Cabriolet in for it's 5000 mile service, and when a new engine noise appeared immediately thereafter on the passenger side, Audi replaced the engine, seemingly knowing what the problem was right away. One of the cylinders had an obvious machining defect that the service department kindly showed me. Audi should not saddle the consumer with this enormous market devaluation when an obvious quality control issue like this arises. If you're buying an Audi like I did, thinking I was smarter than all the other people who have nightmare stories to tell, perhaps think again.

Audi A4 convertible
By bobt on 04/08/07 07:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Have owned the car for 6 days and love it! Went with FWD and CVT due to price -- wanted a convertible and this is a 3rd car that will not do heavy duty driving or commuting. For general driving, the FWD is more than fine. Engine is great with 2.0T -- peppy and efficient at same time. Brother-in-law owns '05 1.8T Sedan - drove my 2.0T & says it's much stronger from a standstill. Upgraded stereo with Bose/Sirius is fabulous. Interior fit/feel is intuitive, with lots of little features that make it a pleasure to drive. Top up/ down process is painless and takes less that 30 seconds. Overall, no regrets and the price was right, compared to a used 2006 BMW convertible.

Nothing Like It
By DG on 02/02/07 09:00 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 3.2 quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 8th leased Audi. Love the brand. The 3.2 Cab is a great car to drive. I've had Porsche and BMW convertibles and nothing can compare to the amazing roof this Audi has. It's canvas, but virtually silent even when driving at 80 mph. I don't know how the engineers did it, but wind noise is kept at a minimum. Handling is much better than the old cabs. It seems stiffer and the turn-in is quicker. Brakes are awesome and inspire confidence. Got it in Alpaka Beige, cream interior and tan room. It's a very nice looking car, even with the new Audi gap-mouth grille. You get used to that fairly quickly. I highly recommend the 3.2.

Just an exceptional joy to drive
By BY on 12/16/06 14:59 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Convertible 2.0T quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have had this car for 4 months and every day I seem to find a new reason to like it better than the day before. It is a beautifully refined vehicle and the interior along with the convertible top is a marvel. The engine is smooth although maybe a little noisy and the 6-speed auto transmission is very refined. I wish the gas mileage were a little better, but that is the compromise to have Quattro, I guess. I have pretty much every available option and I think this is the reason the car is such a marvel... nothing to do but drive and enjoy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.