110,000 miles
By mike5555 on
2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I have had a couple of smaller issues. Oil has been ok but as they car ages it uses more. 1 quart every 4-5K at 110K PCV console latch and poor leather trim with leather cracking twice. Tires last 50K or more 30MPG or more. Brakes - fronts replace at 93k orginal rear Turbo diverter valve went at 93K Cruise control brake switch at 85K Timing belt replaced at 105K All in all it has not been bad as nothing mechanical went until it had >85k coil packs replaced as part of recall. The car has done well for it's class. It's a daily driver with economy, comfort, and style.
Favorite Features
The fact that it does everything well... good mileage, comfort, handling, and I have never taken it in prior to the 10K interval. The car is set up well even traction control comes on when you are about to have an issue. My G35 came on way too soon and took all the power out of the car. The model I got was a great combination of economy and reliability for a premium car. Longevity is my favorite aspect. I will keep it till it gets too expensive to repair. I also like the fact that I am not easy on a car and it has held up well. Great braking for a car in this class
Suggested Improvements
More power but the newer 2.0T has considerable amount of torque. 253 vs. 211. Get better leather or change vendors. If they cut more corners they will cause more issues.