2007 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Beautiful oil burning machine
By Wally on 02/08/10 13:09 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is a long term update (hey I feel like an Edmunds pro!). The car is still fantastic to drive - its handling, acceleration and road holding are excellent. But it burns oil. While I don't know if this will affect the car's functions, I will be turning it in at the end of the lease instead of buying out the lease. Also, for those not used to turbos, they have tons of torque in the midrange, meaning they are fast at 20-50 and 50- 75. But they do have a slight hesitancy at low speeds, so if you are used to Toyota soccer mom vehicle where you blast off the line (then of course hold up the rest of the traffic later), this car is not for you.

love and mostly hate
By Bob on 02/01/10 15:40 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have been leasing Audi A4's for 13 year. This car is a major problem. I only have 25,000 miles on the car in less than 3 years. So far the master switch for the windows and the cruise control needed replacement. It burns oil. The reminder light came on 10 months after an oil change. Now it comes on after 5 months. I was thinking about buying the car after lease. No Way Now. The warranty is limited. When it runs out I'll be stuck with all the big maintenance bills. I am going to put this car back on Audi and find a good used BMW 3 series.

Satisfied After the First Year
By Ben on 06/04/08 21:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The A4 Avant is agile on the road and it's a blast to drive. For the price, you really get a lot for your money. Most significantly, I feel firmly tied to the road during poor driving conditions. The sleek look of the Avant puts to rest the popular notion that wagons are boring and unsexy.

Tight design, grin-inducing performance
By snaphappy on 04/14/08 08:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 3.2 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

After test-driving the 3.2L, I could not settle for the 2.0T. While the 2.0T is peppy, the 3.2 is brute-force power, but with a terrific handling finesse. The exterior lines are sleek and not overdesigned like some competitors *cough*BMW*. The interior is likewise sleek without the BMW austerity or Lexus frou-frou. The engine just purrs, and no matter what your speed, the 3.2 has plenty of power in reserve. The GPS is top- notch, the Bose system is pure concert- hall sound, and the overall design is classic. Amazing how a 10-year-old Audi doesn't look nearly as dated as a younger Lexus, Merc or BMW. Most importantly, I took a broadside hit from a Dodge Ram and was fine. Audi - 1, Dodge - 0.

Rough Ride
By disappointed on 03/27/08 15:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great engine, handling, and transmission. Unfortunately, the suspension is so hard it transmits every bump and crevice from the road right to the steering wheel and cabin. Makes for a "nervous" ride. Truly unfortunate. I feel like I need to see the chiropractor after every drive.

I love this little car
By Ken Feingold on 01/17/08 11:34 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm big, the car isn't, but all in all it is reasonably comfortable. The AWD 6 speed 2.0 T gives me all the performance that I really need for Canadian winters and driving distances. Mileage is excellent on the hwy in 6th and this car pulls well past the speed limit. I find the fit and finish as good as my previous bimmers but the car is more reliable than my recent X5's and is actually better in the snow. I reccomend this car wholeheartedly - I always enjoy driving it!

I love my Audi!
By Judi on 09/05/07 16:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Have had a number of German autos, our other car is a Porsche C4S and I bought the Audi as a utility vehicle and so far we are extremely pleased with the quality and performance of the car. Have also had BMWs in the past, the Audi is equal or better in all aspects and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a wagon for the utility benefit but still wants the style and luxury of a great German car!

A4 Avant = Awesome Ride
By Billster on 01/31/07 14:03 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My second A4 Avant and it is better than my 2003 was. Faster, better handling, great looking both inside and out. Better mileage and bang for your buck than any Benz or BMW out there. For $40k with most of the upgrades, this baby rocks. Black and beige is a babe magnet.

Better than expected
By retfalvi on 09/05/06 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 Wagon 2.0T Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Performance is better than expected, quality and finish are outstanding. Multimedia/NAV is the best, only I would add touch-controls. I tried BMW 325xi. A4 is smaller, firmer, more fun to drive (and feels faster). Recommend A4 over the A3 (especially when you buy it with quattro) or A6 (boring...), since I had both for a while before.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.