2007 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Great car for enthusiasts only
By b_dirty on 08/03/11 17:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car knowing that maintenance might be an issue, and that it would need a lot of care. Luckily, I didn't buy it because it was known for reliability or even performance. I bought it because I love Audi, and I've never regretted it. This car has the potential to become an amazing vehicle with some tweaks and some serious attention. If you want a car that you can drive and never have to think about then DON'T buy this car. This car needs to be loved. If it is worry free driving you're after, then buy a Hyundai, Nissan, or Honda. This is for people who love tuning, and love cars.

Great car
By jman on 06/24/10 06:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great quality. You can feel it the moment you get in and start the car. After test driving Acura and Benz and Volvo and Lexus they all feel cheap and flimsy in comparison to the Audi. Just a great well thought out and very very well built car.

Never again Audi, Never again Paul Miler
By Marbar68 on 06/15/10 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned many cars in my life. the experience of driving this car was great for about the first two weeks. Then the car slowly but steadily started to break down. Taking it to my servicer was useless because it always seemed to be my fault or wear and tear. The tires failed, the oil leaked, the coils have been replaced countless times because the head gasket is apparently bad. To top it all off the clutch went because audi sub out to an Asian company so they could get it cheaper. It was all plastic. The car was made very cheap and for some reason the transmission and engine were two different times between 2006, 2007, 2008. coincidence i think not.

Good car
By A4inATL on 04/20/10 11:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought this from Carmax with about 29k on it. Had it mostly a year here in Atlanta. Got the 2wd 6 spd manny with S- line interior. Great car but I agree with everyone on the turbo lag issue. If I'm driving in rush hour in a 20 mph lane and want to merge into a 40 mph lane -- I sweat a bit. This car doesn't seem to have that low-end acceleration one requires to dart in and out of traffic which is unfortunate because the A4 handles so well. I've gotten more than a few "birds" as I merge into traffic in 3rd and watch the RPM go soaring and the speedo move nary a tick as the drivers behind me hit their brakes. I may try to wind it up more in 2nd, but it doesn't seem one should drive on the highway.

This car will cost you your sanity!!
By Dee on 03/06/10 07:26 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I loved the speed and the handling of this car. I say 'loved' because I traded it in at a loss.The reliability of this car? Close to zero.Started with brake lights,replaced 3 times.The oil consumption is beyond ridiculous,to the point I had to carry extra oil in the trunk for every 1300- 1500 miles!4 ignition coils replaced. Then the fuel pump sensor stranded me on an exit ramp, car would rev but not move an inch!Prepare for $100+ oil changes in ADDITION to fixing the things they say are 'normal.'This car will cost you your sanity,your money and possibly safety.I am so disappointed in Audi,if they cared they would address the issues,not say it's 'normal! NEVER again would I buy AUDI! N-E-V-E-R!

Very Pleased Overall
By Angelica on 11/11/09 07:27 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I opted to purchase the A4 after comparing with the BMW 3 series (325) after test driving both and am still very pleased with my choice. The suspension is very tight providing a fun yet comfortable drive and the acceleration is satisfactory due to the turbo. I would love more power, but this is something you must pay for, and for the price, I feel very satisfied. Like other reviewers, I have had the issue of burning through oil, going nearly dry between changes and the issue of squeaky brakes also reported. I also think that the internal dash readouts and controls both aesthetically and ergonomically could use improvement, even compared to VW. Overall, I still love the car.

A Comfortable Choice
By Jreal on 01/10/09 16:07 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Driving my A4 is both comfortable and fun. It is especially nice on the freeway when you can slip it into 6th gear and just cruise. It's acceleration from a stop is a little slow, but once you get going, it accelerates quite nicely.

Great fuel economy and seat comfort
By Patrick on 05/10/08 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought the A4 6500 miles ago. Seats are amazing, you never need to stop on long trips only adjust lumbar on long trips. Fuel ecnomy is excellent but it requires premium as expected with a turbo. AWD combined with winter tires makes this car the best I've driven in extreme winter conditions. Consumer reports rates this a recommeded buy, one of the main reason I purchased it. Traditionally pre-05 audis were not nearly a reliable. My previous car was an acura RSX, a more reliable (I am told) car but not nearly as nice of handling or design. I only hope this car will be as problem free as my Acura was, but I am not counting on it. This is the price paid for nicer handling and design.

Never Follow
By FOUR RINGS on 12/06/07 18:24 PM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my second A4 and I fell in love all over again. Just like I did when I purchased my first Audi in 2002. These cars are made to last and are only a few dollars more than a loaded-up Camry! I chose this time to forgo Quattro as my previous A4 Quattro "ate tires for breakfast." I'm very happy with the FrontTrack. The 2.0 turbo is almost as fast as my 2002 3.0 and gets MUCH better fuel milage: 32 hwy and 28/29 city. I would reccommend Audi to anyone seeking a safe, efficient, quality auto that provides the driver with the cachet of a German luxury make without breaking the bank!

I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Jorgen on 05/19/07 11:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I recently purchased a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T six speed with the sport package. This car is simply awesome!! There is virtually no turbo lag. The acceleration is simply breathtaking. It is hard to believe that this car has only has 200 hp. It feels more like 250 hp. The six speed will do 0-60 in 6.5 secs (but feels even faster when the temp outside is between 40 -50 degrees - turbos like cool weather). The passing acceleration is equally impressive. Just drop down a gear and whoosh, the turbo blasts the car forward leaving other cars in your wake. I am also impressed with the handling capabilities of the A4. Many of the components of the sport suspension are borrowed from the S4 and it shows.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.