2007 Audi A4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Love it!
By moorparkbud on 09/23/11 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Sure, it burns a quart of oil every 3-4,000 miles, but you only have to change oil every 10,000 miles so you're still ahead. There is a lag with the turbo, but it really goes away when driving in "sport" mode, which I always do (VERY peppy, and still get 23mpg). I've had one small mechanical bug (rear window with a mind of it's own) but my dealer (Rusnak, Westlake Village, CA) has been exceptional to work with. I'd love to trade it someday for an A5 cab, but at my age, they might end up burying me in this car!

Dream car
By Kaypo on 06/04/10 07:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Traded in an old Sebring convertible for the Audi Quattro. Wanted an all- weather convertible. Couldn't be more pleased. The car is absolutely beautiful on the outside, and has Audi's workmanship and reliability. We've had it five months. Absolutely no issues. Inside, it's fine for me; tight for my six-foot-one husband. We were able to drive anywhere in one of the worst winters we had, and the top- down experience is fabulous. It takes close to 30 seconds to get the top up or down, but you get used to that. It's the only awd convertible on the market - I hope Audi remains committed.

Noisy, Noisy, Noisy!
By Bob C on 05/06/10 16:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Bought cabrio for my wife. Handsome car! As owner of Lexus ES, this car is a lot of fun to drive. Quattro makes this car a real "gripper" on the road. Low end torque a yawner. At higher speeds - a gem! My biggest disappointment - engine noise. Sounds like a cheap Chevy Cobalt at idle. I have owned convertible Saab and Volvo with essentially same HP that had meaty exhaust w/little or no sewing machine engine noise.

Love Hate
By Audi Conv. on 01/02/10 07:01 AM (PST)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have a love hate relationship with this car. It looks great, fun to drive, however it has been in the shop more than I care for a car of this caliber. Like many other comments, this car burns the oil.

Couldn't choose any better
By Dadcia on 06/04/09 15:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have been wanting the car for a while and had the hardtop A4, at the end of the lease nothing sounded better and I was right. Right after driving out of the dealership with 9 miles on the odometer I got plenty of looks on the street. The car, just like any Audi, drives beautifully, their windblocker assures your perfect hair day isn't ruined. I love how fast the top closes and how little of my own work it takes to open/close it, just a touch of my finger. This car also does look great with the top up which is not a common thing for convertibles in today's market.

Audi A4 convertible
By bobt on 04/08/07 07:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi A4 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Have owned the car for 6 days and love it! Went with FWD and CVT due to price -- wanted a convertible and this is a 3rd car that will not do heavy duty driving or commuting. For general driving, the FWD is more than fine. Engine is great with 2.0T -- peppy and efficient at same time. Brother-in-law owns '05 1.8T Sedan - drove my 2.0T & says it's much stronger from a standstill. Upgraded stereo with Bose/Sirius is fabulous. Interior fit/feel is intuitive, with lots of little features that make it a pleasure to drive. Top up/ down process is painless and takes less that 30 seconds. Overall, no regrets and the price was right, compared to a used 2006 BMW convertible.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.