2006 Audi A4 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Very reliable

2006 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2.0T quattro Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Very reliable
By a4lvr on

2006 Audi A4 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchase my A4 2.0T quattro new in 2006. Since then I have driven the car 167,588 miles. I have spent $5,800 so far in maint & repairs including tires. I have followed the maint schedule to the letter except for oil changes. I do the oil & filter every 5000 miles. The car still consistently gets 30-32 MPG. It still has the original shocks and exhaust. it will need it's second timing belt at 190,000. The timing belt is a maitenance item. Handling in the snow is effortless and safe. I am curious as to why so many bad reviews. Maybe the cars were not maintained properly from the start or abused. The bi-zeon lights had been troublesome but the dealer & Audi took care of the issue.

Favorite Features

Quattro system comfortable solid ride and handling beautiful cream leather interior/light wood trim heated seats front & rear bluetooth rain sensing wipers cornering head lights ski bag & folding rear seat exterior styling and paint quality memory front seats bulit in 3 car garage door opener the little sun visor behind the rear view mirror full size spare tire dimming/compass rear view mirror folding outside mirrors excellant dealer/Audi support
By kellyb3
on 03/14/12 10:28 AM (PDT)

I too purchased my A4 2.0T new in October of 2005 - it is a 2006. it has only 82K on it and 2 days ago the engine went. you can read my full post on this site. i too, was an avid supporter of audi until 2 days ago. now i feel completely different.