2006 Audi A4 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic Consumer Review - My first car

2006 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

2006 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

2.0T Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic)

My first car
By waiting119 on

2006 Audi A4 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Steering wheel can be heavier but handling is great in general. The brake is sometimes not responsive enough esp when going downhill, but since the brake pads havent been replaced for quite a while already that is perfectly normal & I could tell the brake will be awesome once i get the pads replaced. Engine is a 1.8T but I consider it more than powerful enough for a new driver driving in a small city like HK. I especially love driving it on highways and it is always ready to offer you a pep whenever you need/want it - so overtaking can be done at ease. It runs stably & noise isolation is great. Awesome interior build quality.

Favorite Features

Powerful engine - loads of pep at your toe tips. Classy interior design and great build quality - you can hardly tell it's an used car unless you inspect the interior like a coroner - some minor signs of wearing on a few of the buttons (fyi they are replaceable), which is of little concern to me in any event.

Suggested Improvements

A little hesitation at start-up. Music lovers be warned - the stock audio system does not connect to iPods or any other mp3 players. That is a minor problem anyway since nowadays you can easily install another audio player into your car at a low cost - or high if you wish to.