2006 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
A Great Automobile
By Neil on 08/22/07 17:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

My beauty is Moro Blue with beige interior. Options include premium pkg, technology pkg, sport pkg, vavona birch trim, Bose XM stereo. This is my second A4, the first was an Amulet Red 2002 1.8T w/manual shifter (I miss that color, wish it was still available). So Cal's stop and go traffic necessitated my first automatic in 27 years. Although I miss a manual at times, I love the CVT's seamless shifting. After 17 months of truly enjoyable driving, this car has been flawless and it seems to get better with each mile driven. The car adapts to your driving style and fits like a glove. I love passing those monster SUVs getting 12 mpg, while I'm averaging 35 mpg! This A4 is a great automobile.

I Love This Car
By evlmpyr on 05/31/07 03:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have the 2.0 Quattro with a 6 spd and every option offered at the time. This car is a lot of fun to drive and certainly has more than enough power. Rock solid in the curves, even at high speed. The new 2007 navigation update made some changes to the radio that I am not crazy about. My car has 15,000 miles and is still a great ride. Just traded it though on a 2007 2.0 cabriolet. I have had many Audi cars going back to 1974 and they get better all the time.

Brain Washed by Audi!
By Luke on 05/27/07 19:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After months of comparison (IS 250, 3 series, MB C230, and G35), I finally settled on the A4, and have looked back with no regrets. This car is phenomenal to drive - it hugs off ramps and high speeds, the seats are supportive and comfortable on long trips, and the interior design is top notch. I purchased mine with a red exterior and a black / silver interior and it's eye catching! I also ordered mine with the sport suspension, which is great for windy road driving. The 4 cyl Turbo produces excellent HP. And for what you're getting in a car (entry level luxury sport), you're getting a lot more bang with your buck compared to the 3-series. I will come back to Audi for my next car.

Audi excellent vehicle
By cesar on 05/24/07 14:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Ten days after getting my car I drove from Florida to Canada, I didn't have any problems. I enjoy driving this car so much that it only took me two days, I only stopped to eat and for fuel. This car is the best. BMWs are also beautiful cars but I like this car more because it shows more prestige and is more elegant. I can't wait for the B8 model.

One of the BEST
By TKraft on 05/15/07 12:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I did a lot of research on BMW, Lexus, Audi and US models. Settled on the Audi because of the quattro system, performance, and build quality. I have owned the vehicle for one year with no issues and it is still exciting to drive, outstanding on snow and ice. You can't go wrong on this one.

Fun AWD sedan with sporting qualities
By celivdc13 on 04/27/07 05:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've loved my Audi since the day I picked it up. Build quality of the vehicle is amazing and the interior is top notch. The full time AWD system is great in any type of weather. It especially compliments the manual transmission providing little to not slip off the line. Engine is powerful and pulls like a v-6. Only thing I would change would be to order the S-Line sports package. You get the looks of the more expensive S4.

Audi A4 2.0T - Poor Gas Mileage
By audichump on 02/23/07 11:56 AM (PST)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The gas mileage is worse than a V8 Ford F150 loaded. Ford truck 19 mpg hgwy, Audi A4 16-17 mpg hgwy!! Don't by the CVT, you cannot accelerate smoothly from a stop, it hesitates and then BAM, it lunges, especially on a ramp in a parking structure or making a left turn, nice! You cannot use the center console because it interferes with the hand brake, lovely. The brakes chatter when slowing from ~50 mph, e.g. coming down an off-ramp from the freeway. Absolutely the worst car I've ever owned. Don't buy an Audi.

I had to find SOMETHING wrong...
By at165db on 01/14/07 19:24 PM (PST)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

...but the only thing that comes to mind is the shark fin antenna. I love the layout of the interior, the steering wheel controls, the clutch is great, I got the sports suspension and it's fine for everyday use, but when I go to the mountains, it really shines! I've never had a car with dimming side view mirrors, and I've got to say, that feature works so well. As for how the car drives, I've been driving my car for 8 months now, and recently drove a friend's civic. It's crazy how spoiled you be come when you drive an audi. The car behaves SO much better at 80 mph on the freeways than something like a honda. In short, I love everything about this car.

Outstanding for a 4cyl
By Stefan on 01/10/07 14:56 PM (PST)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Excellent machine! Always wanted an Audi, don't know why I waited so long. I've owned other German made vehicles and the Audi is far superior! I believe I've found my car of choice for future purchases. Totally sold.

Practical and fun to drive
By DaveZ on 01/09/07 05:19 AM (PST)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Second A4 I've owned and this one is a lot more fun to drive. 2.0T is a great engine, lots of pep despite a little turbo lag. Have been averaging almost 28 mpg. Handling is great, very responsive. Have had a few electrical problems, but still love the car. Can't get it away from my wife! Back seat a little tight, but great trunk space. Nav system takes some getting used to, not as intuitive as my wife's MDX. Really like the satellite radio and the whole sound system. Overall very satisfied.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.