2006 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:
Tight and Slick
By Dan on 09/29/05 20:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great ride....excellent acceleration with the tiptronic. Tight handling and quick responsive shifting. Very comfy and slick redesign for the 06. Worth every penny.

My First (but not last) Audi
By Tae on 09/23/05 12:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I had to choose between a 06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT and an 06 Audi A4 6MT Q. I test drove both and fell in love with this car! Mine is a Black with Ebony interior, Premium package, Tech package with Bluetooth, S-line package, and a sunroof. Drive is very stimulating, handling is extremly responsive (the S-line is well worth it if you are not going to mod the car), power is plentful with lots of torque for a small engine. Brakes are adequate with great stopping power. The 2.0t has virtually no turbo lag. It feels as strong or stronger than the older models 3.0 V6 (but with much better fuel economy). Definitely get the Quattro. I live in San Diego and the twisties are amazing with AWD.

A4 CVT
By Brent on 09/18/05 15:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Build quality is very good. I bought mine first and wife then bought a red one. The most fun part is the CVT, but after you own it, the CVT is also the hard part to enjoy. It is not a regular transmission, feels odd on initial start up. Gets excellent economy and is very fast with the Turbo.

Gotta love it
By quest3 on 09/16/05 14:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I obviously can't rate its reliability or build quality yet but I am loving this car inside and out. I had only 2 cars on my list an Acura TL and the 06 Lexus IS250 Awd(comes out 16 oct). Test drove the TL and really didnt get the "gotta have it feeling" well by chance I caught a glimpse of a ocean blue pearl A4 at the Audi dealer and decided to test drive.This was the longest test drive I ever took and had to have it. I actually waited 1 week as not buy on impulse but decided no need to wait for the Lexus if I love everything about this car. It feels so solid and smooth. The cabin is comfortable and beautifully laid out. I'm only 5'8 so no problems for me with driver side. We love our A4.

A Dramatic Improvement
By ktaorm on 09/14/05 22:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my fourth Audi. I had a A4 Avant with the 2.8 V6, a A6 with the 2.8 and the A6 2.7T. The 2006 A4 2.0T is the best so far. I ordered it in Red with Tan interior with the Sport Package, Technology Package (Bluetooth Phone connection), Navigation, Bose Stereo (with XM Sat) and Xenon lights. The new 2.0T makes the V6 an uneccessary option. It has tremendous torque with little if any spool up and the 6 speed Tiptronic is flawless and fun to drive either fully auto or in manual mode. Great engine sound and terrific gas milage. I have been getting 22-24 around town and 30 MPG on the open road. The brakes are excellent with solid stopping power.

Amazing Auto
By Gary Loper on 09/12/05 11:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I'm an American living in Germany. The Autobahn is made for driving. The A4 is made for the Autobahns. Plenty of power, the new 2 litre turbo has more than enough power. Handling, when you get on the mountain passes, you really need it. Thats something that my SUV did not have. I would recommend this car to anyone.

My 4th Audi
By ArthurG22 on 09/07/05 15:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my 4th A4. It is by far the best of the lot. Even though the engine only went from 1.8 to 2.0 liters, the performance seemed to increase by a much larger percentage. The acceleration is excellent. The change to the 6 speed transmission is a great feature. The upshifts are seamless and there are no discernible shifting lags. The GPS is easy to use and not difficult to learn. My last Audi A4 was good, this one IS GREAT.

Best A4 yet
By Roy M on 08/16/05 13:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 3.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.1L 6cyl 6M)

This is my fourth Audi A4, and the best yet. 3.2 V6 very smooth and powerful yet still delivers about 28 mpg on the freeway. The car is so solid and well built I am extremelly pleased. I have not found a single flaw in workmanship, just totally amazed at build quality, details and fit. Best interior you will find at just about any price. Quattro, ESP (electronic stability program), EBD (electronic brake distribution) all make one feel very safe and comfortable in this vechicle. Expensive but I feel it is worth every penny. I highly recommend one. I especially like the smaller vechicle size. Audi is really doing their homework to make a great car even better.

This car is worth its price tag
By Elkton Hall on 07/20/05 02:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

When I went out to buy a car I had a acura TL in mind and not an audi. Both cars were equipped with same features but after driving both cars the audi just felt better. Although the acura had more horses, the 2.0T felt like it had more power at 200 probably because of awd. Overall the audi was easier and more fun to drive and worth its price tag.

Best A4 Yet
By Paul on 07/04/05 23:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had several A4's and this is the best on yet. The others were manual shift and I was concerned that there would be a performance loss with this car, but that's not the case. Like all Audi's this one is solid, designed well, and fun to drive. The tiptronic is simply amazing with three different shift options - sport mode does a great job of keeping the revs up, downshifting correctly - all in all, feeling just like a manual without the hassle of shifing. Everyone I know loves this car. I test drove a new 330i, and while the BMW does have a great motor, I'm not a fan of it's design - too overwrought and incongruent - hard to look at, inside and out.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.