2005 Audi A4 3.0L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Too Good to be TRUE

2005 Audi A4 - Consumer Review

3.0 Convertible (3.0L V6 CVT Automatic)

Too Good to be TRUE
By AKF on

2005 Audi A4 3.0 Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Car delivered last week. What an wonderful car!! Makes my old Sebring seem like a bucket of bolts. Great styling, ride, comfort, and lots of compliments and looks from everyone. Audi promised alot and delivers even more. This car truely makes you want to get up in the morning and go for a drive. If you are looking for a class car and don't want to be just another Joe in a Beamer or Benz...this is the car for you. I even got praise from my father-in-law who is the world's biggest car critic! Lt. Silver metalic with black interior is a real head turner. V6 delivers exceptional power across all ranges. Lot's of toys and comfort features. The interior quality is to die for!

Favorite Features

Transmission is silky smooth and delivers unbeivable power. XM Radio is a real joy. 17" wheels deliver a smooth and quite ride. Full Power Top with wind screen make this an exception drop top.I really don't understand all the negative press about the cup holders. Guess I'm just having too much fun!

Suggested Improvements

Service plan should cover more that one oil change every 10K miles? Homelink should work without key in ignition switch. Rework center ski rack insert in back seat so that it would fold down to make an arm rest. Head rest on back seat block visibility through rear window and should be lower.