My first convertible
By Mike on
2005 Audi A4 3.0 Fwd 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl CVT)
After deciding to spring for my first convertible it didn't take long to see that Audi had engineered a great package with the A4 Cabriolet. It feels solid on the road. The V-6 has plenty of juice to merge into traffic, and the styling is subtle but elegant. And, you don't see yourself coming and going on the road. Its taken 9 months before I finally passed myself on the interstate. For my 6'1" linebacker frame, I wasn't sure I could find a convertible I felt comfortable in, but the A4 Cab. has one of the most comfortable and supportive cabins out there if your a big guy like me. The top operation is flawless and road noise is much less than I thought. All in all, a great convertible!
Favorite Features
Elegant style, powerful engine, one touch top operation, great interior ergonomics (other than top control) and interior lighting
Suggested Improvements
Petal spacing could be wider for my big feet. Window controls are a bit sensitive if you bump while opening the door, placement of top control is under arm rest and bit unusual to reach.