2005 Audi A4 Consumer Review: Loving My Audi A4 Cabriolet

2005 Audi A4 Convertible - Consumer Review

Loving My Audi A4 Cabriolet
By Paul on

2005 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this cabriolet for only 3+ months, but it has exceeded my expectations in almost every category. It is quiet, stable, power enough for most driving, gets about 21 mpg, has very positive steering, takes the bumps well, has great eye appeal, and the upgraded sound system was worth it for an open top car. The trunk is one of the roomier ones for a convertible. With all options it is pricey. I cannot help but feel that with this kind of quality, the resale value for Audi A4 Cabriolet will rise significantly. This is a car well above what I thought an Audi might be. It is hard to imagine this not being a best seller, and a 1st pick for convertible lovers.

The seats are comfortable, visibility surprisingly good with the top up, I like the XM radio far more than I thought I would; it is incredible that you can drive with the top down, windscreen up, and windows up or down and your hair will not blow around.

Place the switch for the top in a more convenient place than under the arm rest. Likewise, the cup holders should not be buried by the arm rest either. The windscreen could be made to vibrate a little less when going over uneven pavement. I still haven't quite figured out the Navigation system.