Used 2005 Audi A4 Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Audi A4 Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Buy this Car
By PLD

2005 Audi A4 Wagon New 2.0T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Just passed the 1K milestone and everything in this car is better than anticiapted. Great performance PLUS good fuel economy. I absolutely love the navigation system, it's the best I've ever seen. In fact, I was reluctant to have the system but I was won over by the time I drove the car home fom the dealer. The interior of the Audi is superb and very sport-driver friendly.

Navigation system that is integrated with the audio system.

Seat belt warning is a little annoying but it definitely reminds you to stay buckled up.

What a nice upgrade!
By Djackson

2005 Audi A4 Wagon New 2.0T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The new 2.0T is the perfect engine! The new body style is perfect, many new additions really make the 05.5 worth it.

engine, interior controls, steering wheel controls, tip tranny

better instruction manual!!

Great luxury sports sedan!
By Tom

2005 Audi A4 Wagon New 2.0T Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has great performance for a 4- cyl. It handles really well in corners (and I have a non-sport suspension), rides well, and has a great interior. It won out over Acura TSX/TL, BMW 325&330 (though I was seriously considering the 330 w/performance package), Lexus IS300, and Infiniti G35. In terms of practicality, it has good trunk space & fold-down seats. Most importantly, it's just an all-out fun car to drive--can't wait to stretch its legs outside of the DC metro area!

2.0T engine. Quattro. Elegantly simple gauges. High quality interior. Fun to drive.

One remote key doesn't work properly (and it's only been 2 weeks!). Armrest can't be down all the way when handbrake is up (I just decided not to bother using it).

Awesome Car
By ljb

2005 Audi A4 Wagon New 3.2 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.1L 6cyl 6A)

My new audi is 3 weeks old. I tried just about every wagon on the market before buying this one. It handles beautifully, and has terrific pick-up, and has had no problems thus far (1500 miles).

Acceleration; extras: heated seats, driver seat memory, 6cd in dash changer, sunroof, homelink.

Cannot think of any.

Hot Hot Hot
By JR

2005 Audi A4 Wagon 3.0 Avant quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a beautiful car. I have had looks and compliments on this car the minute I drove if off the lot. If you are a family guy/gal, with a sports car frame of mind, this wagon will amaze you. Even the younger crowd appreciates the sporty looks of this "family wagon". The BOSE sound system rocks too!! For 40K, I would much rather be seen in an Audi than a Bimmer. The transmission shifts effortlesly and the power in the 3.0 is naughty (great). When you accelerate, this engine gives that low gurgley noise of a powerful engine. One would think the Starship Enterprise is coming up behind them with the bi-xenon lights illuminated.

Classy interior, red/soft white argonomics in cockpit. 3.0 powerplant, Tight, and I mean tight stearing/handleing. Fast stop breaking, Body design, cool satellite/radio anntenae. a 34 year professional guy with a kid and a dog favorite family/sports care.

C'mon Audi, step up with some premium floor mats will ya!, maybe some 18 inch rims next year???-we look at those too. Everything else is dyno- mite!!